Zack is alive, How is it going to change the canon?

Bonnie

I finished the Game and the dlc and I am confused why Zack is still alive. It felt like this is an alternate Universe and this game will have a different story from the original. SO what will happen to the romance between Cloud and Aerith if her boyfriend is alive. I am confused about what is going on. This is not the Final Fantasy VII I played as a child.

BrentonFai

I loved what I see by far so I will just trust the process. They have to make changes to keep things fresh. It will be boring to have a frame by frame remake.

Paco

Nothing will change because Final Fantasy VII is a stand alone game. It is not like Resident evil or Metal Gear Solid where there is a Universe that keep continuing. The original and remake are also 2 different stories now. Changes are done so playing the original will not be a spoiler and things will stay fresh.

MadamM

I rather now predict things because I want to be surprised by the time I played the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

When he rushed to open the door of the church to see Aerith and she is not there, that was sad. I am sure he has been through a lot and he desperately misses her. I am excited with the changes we are going to see in the next episode. We all expected to see the same story from decades ago but now we have all these twists and turns.

Ampersand&

I still believe that Zack is dead and what we are seeing now is a Multiverse. We will see different versions of realities on the next episode. It will all go full circle eventually.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: