Wouldn't strategy guides make things boring?

Dec 21, 2017
This really depends on the player. I mean, if we are good and like to investigate for ourselves, we might find those boring. But if we are stuck and cannot progress, those are life savers! I've been there!! :)

Mar 4, 2018
The internet is full of cheats and hints. This pertains to almost all the famous games. It is up to us whether we want to look at them or not. I don't say that we should look at the tutorials at the start of the level. But, there are times when we get badly stuck up. Inspite of all the game plan and the strategy things don't seem to work out. In this case, taking help from the hints is justified. There are times when we stop playing a game all because we get bored of trying again and again. These cheats help us to maintain the interest and momentum in a particular game.
Cheats codes and hints are not totally bad as long as we use them to get out of a difficult situation in the game that we play. This is the sole reason that I always make it a point of duty to try all the strategies that I could recall and when things are not working out, I can use the help from the internet to get out of difficult situations.

Feb 22, 2018
Cheats codes and hints are not totally bad as long as we use them to get out of a difficult situation in the game that we play. This is the sole reason that I always make it a point of duty to try all the strategies that I could recall and when things are not working out, I can use the help from the internet to get out of difficult situations.
When trying to get out of a difficult situation I guess that's ok. But some gamers just use them for the sake of using them.

Mar 4, 2018
When trying to get out of a difficult situation I guess that's ok. But some gamers just use them for the sake of using them.
Well, I wouldn't want to blame them that much since some don't want to stress themselves that much when playing which is the reason they apply those cheat codes to win. I don't think I am going to do that anyway as it is not the way that I want to play the game.

Oct 24, 2017
I think strategy guides definitely have their own set of the limits. And the thing is it does make game boring. But it's worth having. Especially if you stream games. Those people make use of it as a content.

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone. They're also almost completely necessary to access come content. As some developers including prerequisites that would be impossible to figure out without using one. They're not boring.Not by any stretch of the imagination. If someone wants to use a guide, let them be.

Dec 21, 2017
Strategy guides offer good guidance, so if someone is playing and feeling lost, nothing like using one. Sure, many times I prefer do go ahead without them, as reading how to play is not as interesting as discovering by ourselves.

Apr 22, 2018
Employing the use of strategy guides is a sign of weakness imo. Only weak minded people would risk getting the satisfaction of beating a game with no help at all, whether it is strategy guides or cheat codes.

Apr 10, 2018
I also think this is a personal preference kind of thing. I personally would only use a strategy guide during my second or third playthroughs. Whenever I play a game for the first time, I would like to play it on its vanilla version and no spoilers as much as possible.

Mar 19, 2018
I also think this is a personal preference kind of thing. I personally would only use a strategy guide during my second or third playthroughs. Whenever I play a game for the first time, I would like to play it on its vanilla version and no spoilers as much as possible.
Hi. But when it does get a little bit challenging you can always use guides and walk-through. But I think the best thing is to challenge yourself. What if there were no walk through? Am sure there is nothing difficult you can always beat the game without them

Top Bottom
Hosted By: