Would you like a mobile version of FF8?

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Some gamers would say that they prefer Final Fantasy 9 or Final Fantasy 11 but I think that Final Fantasy 6 would offer more than all those ones but anyways, the one that gets the remake will still be appreciated by all Final Fantasy fans.
If you took a closer look at the all the Final Fantasy games already made, it's going to be obvious to you that Final Fantasy 6 should have gotten a remake long before now, so therefore in my book, it is only normal and more appropriate for FF6 to be the next in line to getting a remake.

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
I think a good option will be the ability to exclude Squall from the parties. Yes there are times when he is not part of the party but I want an option to not play as him in the whole game. In 6 you actually have the option to exclude Terra.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I believe that Square Enix is too big to commit such error in judgement on how to treat their fans because had they been caught in such situations over the years they have been in business, they would have likely shutdown by now.
Of course yes, with the huge number of years under the belt of management of Square Enix being in business of game development, they sure as hell know the importance of their gaming fans to their gaming franchise, so they are most likely to give them what they desire.

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people now prefer mobile phones as their main gaming partners. The reason is very simple- the mobile devices are not cumbersome and are easily transfered from place to place. And some android phones come along with the best graphics, an ideal feature in the industry of gaming.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
A lot of people now prefer mobile phones as their main gaming partners. The reason is very simple- the mobile devices are not cumbersome and are easily transfered from place to place. And some android phones come along with the best graphics, an ideal feature in the industry of gaming.
I have heard on several occasions that there are some Android or iOS devices that are built specifically for gaming purposes. It comes with higher RAM and higher memory capacity in order to be able to carry the processing load of the games installed and being played on it. Such phones are definitely worth playing games with but not a phone that just has 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.

Mar 9, 2018
Of course yes, with the huge number of years under the belt of management of Square Enix being in business of game development, they sure as hell know the importance of their gaming fans to their gaming franchise, so they are most likely to give them what they desire.
Exactly, and one thing that would keep renaming constant is that Square Enix will keep getting better and better because the older you get in business, the more knowledge on how to effectively manage your business comes to mind.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Exactly, and one thing that would keep renaming constant is that Square Enix will keep getting better and better because the older you get in business, the more knowledge on how to effectively manage your business comes to mind.
Definitely, that's true and Square Enix is well mature in business that them slipping up now wouldn't make any sense at all. So therefore, let's expect more from the company and expect less of mess up because they are most certainly going to take the fans serious and if it's android version of Final Fantasy 8 that would make us happy, the company will definitely do that.

Feb 22, 2018
I am not a huge fan of mobile games and that is mostly attributed to the bad graphics that most of them have. But that doesn't mean that I would not like to see a Final Fantasy VIII on the mobile platform. So long as they do a decent job with the visuals I am down with it.

Mar 9, 2018
Definitely, that's true and Square Enix is well mature in business that them slipping up now wouldn't make any sense at all. So therefore, let's expect more from the company and expect less of mess up because they are most certainly going to take the fans serious and if it's android version of Final Fantasy 8 that would make us happy, the company will definitely do that.
Personally, I have great belief that Square Enix would most likely release the Android version of Final Fantasy 8 because it's definitely going to pay them more with its release because so many people are definitely getting it to play.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Personally, I have great belief that Square Enix would most likely release the Android version of Final Fantasy 8 because it's definitely going to pay them more with its release because so many people are definitely getting it to play.
A very good number of people are making use of either Android phones or iPhone devices, and a good number of them plays games on their devices. So, making games available to be played on these handheld devices would only mean more sales for the game company. If Square Enix does make Android Finial Fantasy, they will reap good benefits from it.

Mar 9, 2018
A very good number of people are making use of either Android phones or iPhone devices, and a good number of them plays games on their devices. So, making games available to be played on these handheld devices would only mean more sales for the game company. If Square Enix does make Android Finial Fantasy, they will reap good benefits from it.
Yes mate, you are very correct about that one. There seems to be more Android or iPhone users in the world today and the number keeps increasing by the day with new youths growing up. So, making more games or Final Fantasy 8 on Android means more money for the company.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Yes mate, you are very correct about that one. There seems to be more Android or iPhone users in the world today and the number keeps increasing by the day with new youths growing up. So, making more games or Final Fantasy 8 on Android means more money for the company.
This is very true. I'm sure that an average person in the world we live in today own a smartphone, so it means that there will be more people ready to get such games launched on Android platforms to have fun with it and I'm sure that more people will love to play Final Fantasy 8 on Android platforms.

Oct 24, 2017
Lot of games are making really good money using the Android platform. So new FF8 game comes in would be surely good. I don't mind to see the new changes and the options. It'd be fun with in app purchase options too.

Mar 9, 2018
This is very true. I'm sure that an average person in the world we live in today own a smartphone, so it means that there will be more people ready to get such games launched on Android platforms to have fun with it and I'm sure that more people will love to play Final Fantasy 8 on Android platforms.
Haha, that's very true. Personally, I have three android phones, one tablet and a laptop computer. So, if I'm getting games with my phone, it's definitely going to be on all 3 of the phones.

Feb 22, 2018
Haha, that's very true. Personally, I have three android phones, one tablet and a laptop computer. So, if I'm getting games with my phone, it's definitely going to be on all 3 of the phones.
Having Final Fantasy VIII on all three devices seems a little bit over the top, don't you think? I mean, getting it for one device is more than enough imo.

Apr 10, 2018
Since almost all of the previous Final Fantasy games have already been ported to Android and iOS, I think Final Fantasy 8 will soon have its port. I believe it has a very high chance of getting ported because it is a pretty popular game and many players are already considering gaming on smartphones and tablets.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Are you seriously kidding me? To have Final Fantasy games in all 3 phone devices would be off the charts in my opinion. How are you going to manage playing on all the devices? It would be like, device A gets to play from Monday to Wednesday, device B gets to play from Thursday to Friday and device C gets to play Saturday and Sunday?

Mar 9, 2018
Are you seriously kidding me? To have Final Fantasy games in all 3 phone devices would be off the charts in my opinion. How are you going to manage playing on all the devices? It would be like, device A gets to play from Monday to Wednesday, device B gets to play from Thursday to Friday and device C gets to play Saturday and Sunday?
".... It would be like, device A gets to play from Monday to Wednesday, device B gets to play from Thursday to Friday and device C gets to play Saturday and Sunday..."

Well, that seems to be one good way to schedule playing with my 3 android devices. Normally, I used to play on anyone that I feel like but this your speculation seems to be a good one, so I might be trying it out.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
".... It would be like, device A gets to play from Monday to Wednesday, device B gets to play from Thursday to Friday and device C gets to play Saturday and Sunday..."

Well, that seems to be one good way to schedule playing with my 3 android devices. Normally, I used to play on anyone that I feel like but this your speculation seems to be a good one, so I might be trying it out.
You are definitely having more than treble fun by getting to play on all 3 Android devices of yours and including either your PC or Console. Which one are you playing with between PC and Console? I'm betting is going to be on console.

Mar 9, 2018
You are definitely having more than treble fun by getting to play on all 3 Android devices of yours and including either your PC or Console. Which one are you playing with between PC and Console? I'm betting is going to be on console.
You are very correct with that assumption my friend, I do play with console because I own only Playstation console. Even though I have used PC to play for sometimes but I do play mostly with PS consoles.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: