Why do some people hates this game?

andongzh

The Combat system is superb and we have an interesting band of characters. If the game is more well received, I think the planned dlcs would have not been cancelled. The graphics are gorgeous and the animation is smooth. This is such an underrated game. I loved the side quest and also I love the extra features like fishing, photography, cooking etc. This game is so rich in content despite the cancellation of dlc.

Sharon

Some people don't like changes and this game abandoned the turn based combat which Final Fantasy is known for. Also there are fans who got upset that Noctis died. The final nail in the coffin is the cancellation of the dlcs. The Team of Final Fantasy XV I think are transferred for VII remake and XVI.

Men are not into boy bands, they like rock bands and hip hop groups. The lead five of this game looks like a Jpop or Kpop group which appeals to me. You can't deny this game is popular to girls.

Paco

It is a sausage fest. There is a market for playable female characters and all female characters of this game is not playable. The Boy band theme is not for me because I like waifus. They made it home-erotic to appeal to women who likes BL.

In 3rd person games, you will stair on the butt of the characters for 10 hours or more. I will definitely prefer staring at Lara Croft's over Nathan Drakes, if you know what I mean. I love Final Fantasy VII remake because Tifa and Aerith have their own segments.

background remover

@Paco that is such a shallow reason. A character's sex and gender should not matter, what should matter is if the game is fun to play. Final Fantasy XV is a fun experience for me. It is a great escape from this harsh world. Last year it helped me through the pandemic because I finished all side quests.

AlfredoViedo

Hi! I'm Zlata, living in Ukraine. I get about $240 a month. It is very little for me ((

That's why I can do it for a little money:
- Send you hot photos and videos
- send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend
- I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger

Also ready to come to you in any country for your money.
I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site Dateshookp.com my nick is Zlata

Here is my photo, many like it, but not me

I hope to see you

Top Bottom
Hosted By: