Why Bartz never romantically pursued any of his team mates?

Jan 14, 2018
After the Death of the Oldman Galuf, Bartz is the only playable male on this game. He is the lead character of this game and he have 2 women who are loyal to him as team mates.

He have Princess Lenna Tycoon, The Heiress of her Kingdom's throne. A very beautiful Princess who have pet dragons.

We Have Faris Scherwiz- The Fierce Pirate, yeah at the beginning she disguised as a man but when she came out as a woman, she is not a bad looker.

I wont include Cara on this one because she is just 14, So yeah her case is very understandable. Bartz is like the only male Final Fantasy main Protagonist character with no love interest aside from Guard of light.

He have 3 girls as team mates and he is nothing but brotherly to them. Noctis have nothing but male team mates yet he have a love interest.

None of the girls felt a crush on him neither. Bartz is not a bad looking guy but yeah his team mates want nothing of him.

They are too busy trying to stop Xdeath and his minions from destroying the world.

Oct 25, 2017
I think in Final Fantasy 5- that Bartz has been considered gay or bisexual- and also Bartz is attracted to sleeping with Faris before the characters realise she is a woman. But even knowing Faris is a women-Bartz is still attracted to her.

Mar 19, 2018
Hi. Please don't say it's because he is gay. I liked him. Please be straight. Could it be that his just focussed? Do not lose that focus.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
Bartz is Bi but I don't care, He is one of the most coolest character out there. He did have a crush with Faris when he thought she was a man but he still have the attraction when he found out he is a woman but they had so much respect to each other that romance is never a priority. They have better focus like stopping Xdeath.

His true love is his chocobo. He is always with chocobos.

Apr 18, 2018
I think they wanted to have a Harem theme with this one. A young man with three beautiful young women as team mates. He didn't pursue anyone so fans can have their fantasy ships. He is also too busy trying to stop Exdeath.

Apr 25, 2018
Hi. Please don't say it's because he is gay. I liked him. Please be straight. Could it be that his just focussed? Do not lose that focus.
Homophobic much? There is nothing wrong about being Gay and I am not even a social justice warrior. Bartz is one of the coolest characters on the series regardless of his preference.

Jan 12, 2018
He is kinda flirty with Squall in the Dissidia games. Rinoa have no idea there is a threat trying to steal her man.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: