Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Serah

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018

This is not about who is Stronger because technically Lightning is the strongest character in All of Final Fantasy. She is like the Mary Sue of all Mary sues. She can defeat Noctis or Sephiroth with an ease. According to the game creator themselves, Lightning is the most powerful.

This is more about who is more likable between the Protagonist of Final Fantasy 13 and the Protagonist of 13-2.

Lightning is a more serious character, I guess being the older sister and a soldier who fought wars she had been through a lot. She is a strong warrior but her personality is cold. I think they made her super serious to make her like a female Cloud Strife or Squall Leonhart. Lightning is more independent, She doesnt even have a love interest. She is too busy saving the world and protecting her sister.

Serah is the weaker one of the two sisters but she have a more warmer personality. In 13 we want to save her because she is very lovable. Serah is ditzier and dumber than her sister but she compensates that with personality and compassion. I wont say Serah is a weakling since she held her own in 13-2 as she is the main character there. I found Serah more relatable because she grows as a person since she is weak at the beginning while Lightning is strong since the beginning.

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to say that Lightning Farron is the one responsible for looking after her younger sister Serah- because her father and mother died when she was pretty young- so thats a plus for her. With no family left, Lightning was forced to raise her younger sister- and really sometimes, life situations can really be the cause of their different personalities, and no fault of their own. Also suppose you are a family member- and have to choose between Lightning and Farron-you would have to love them both equally, But Lightning is probably the best fighter-look how she takes on Wonder Woman below(haha) !

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
I would agree there that the one who really provides the guidance and does the looking after would have to be the better one. Although when you think of the overall potential the answer might change there.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I would agree there that the one who really provides the guidance and does the looking after would have to be the better one. Although when you think of the overall potential the answer might change there.
Who specifically are you talking about? Lightning or Serah?

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone? Maybe am biased. I kinda hate Serah. Totally prefer Lightning to her. Even her outfits are way more cooler than Serah's.

u365463

Nov 27, 2017
I like Lightning because she is perfect. I love characters with no flaws. People may hate Mary Sue's but I love Mary sues.

Feb 22, 2018
The reason why people hate Lightning is because she took the protagonist role from Serah and Leon. She was only brought in at the last minute just to get people to like her, but that backfired.

Dec 21, 2017
That happens a lot. If people like a character like Serah or even Leon, and another character comes and takes their spotlight, people will just naturally dislike this character because of that, and I think this is what happened with Lightening.

gultubilla

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone? Maybe am biased. I kinda hate Serah. Totally prefer Lightning to her. Even her outfits are way more cooler than Serah's.
Serah is more likable than rude and cold Lightning who is always angry to the world. Lightning is also very Rude to Snow and he is the man who loves her sister.

gultubilla

Jan 12, 2018
If Lightning is a man she will be seen as a total jerk since she loves to punch and slap her team mates. Compare that to Serah who behaves like the woman you want to take home to your mom.

If we will talk about Anime tropes, Lightning is a very abusive Tsundere. Japan really loves those female characters who slaps and punches her friends.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, punching someone doesn't make us rude, just make us energetic, and with fighting capacities, something that describes her well.

doep djuer

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, punching someone doesn't make us rude, just make us energetic, and with fighting capacities, something that describes her well.
You don't punch your friends. Who needs enemies if you friend will punch you or slap you. he treated Snow like trash. Also Imagine having Lightning as a sister in law.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: