Who Else Missed the Zodiac Spear?

Dec 21, 2017
I don't know about everyone else here, but patience is one thing I don't have in abundance, especially when playing games. I can understand how you missed the spear, I probably would have, too. I suppose restarting is an option to get it right next time.
Yeah, and this is something I notice a lot in my kids. Are we playing to have fun or to get nervous? Gaming is a process to be enjoyed, not to be frustrated because we miss something. We get it next time. ;)

Oct 25, 2017
I hope a lot of people become more aware of this, patience is the key to succeed anywhere.
Unfortunately some people lack this important skill, and thererfore give up the first time they fail. They never bother to try it again.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about everyone else here, but patience is one thing I don't have in abundance, especially when playing games. I can understand how you missed the spear, I probably would have, too. I suppose restarting is an option to get it right next time.
In everything you fail, you have to give it more attempts till you succeed. This way you will enjoy the FF games.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: