Which game will you play today?

Oct 25, 2017
It is exactly 10.30am in my country. I have planned that today, being a Sunday, I must play FF XV at 5pm before sunset, because the game will make my day to end well. What about you, what have you planned to play today? Why?

Oct 24, 2017
I have planned to play FFIX today. I think so that this game is very interesting than any other final fantasy game. This game is very easy to play and manage all the characters in it. The game is much more enjoyable with many different styles.

Oct 24, 2017
In my country at this time is 1 pm and I haven't played any game yet, I am writing in some forums and after that, I will play some games, I don't know yet what games, it depends on the mood I have.
My Steam library is full of games so, I have from where to choose from, I will play FFV or CS: Go.

Oct 24, 2017
The sunday already ended in my timezone.So I'd be playing the game after 4 more days. Last saturday I played FFV and it was a good time. I may again play the same on next friday evening if possible. I have it all planned. I also spend some time doing other stuff during the weekend. So I may or may not be able to play around.

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to relax and play one of these free mobile games from Final Fantasy, but it seems I have no time these days-but I should make some time, so I can get a feel for this game- its for your smart phone and has some great graphics-also I heard its kind of a simple game to play on your phone and its called Mobius Final Fantasy !

Oct 29, 2017
It is already tuesday here on my country and I will be playing Crisis Core on my psp. I do not have a ps4 and I just miss playing this basic hack and slash game so I am going to spend some time with Crisis Core for the moment. I am looking forward to these new final fantasy games on mobile phones so I can play it anywhere i want.

Oct 31, 2017
I really need to relax and play one of these free mobile games from Final Fantasy, but it seems I have no time these days-but I should make some time, so I can get a feel for this game- its for your smart phone and has some great graphics-also I heard its kind of a simple game to play on your phone and its called Mobius Final Fantasy !
I have tried a couple of mobile games and i was really impressed by the gameplay and quality.

Oct 25, 2017
Last Sunday I watched FF XV and enjoyed it very much.
I think today I will have to look for the so called Mobius Final Fantasy and play it. Many members have talked about it in its forum and I can even also see it here. I haven't played it but that is what I will be watching after the day breaks. I will then come to review it in its main forum later. Keep checking its form for updates.

Nov 1, 2017
I enjoyed the movie . If you want to watch more movie. Please come to my video site. There are a lot of enjoyable movie. Here is the link.

sanjidaphotsblogspotcom

Oct 24, 2017
I enjoyed the movie . If you want to watch more movie. Please come to my video site. There are a lot of enjoyable movie. Here is the link.

sanjidaphotsblogspotcom

You mean there is a movie for final fantasy? Is the name the same and is it possible for me to find it on YouTube and watch a whole series?

The holiday has started early and so if you mean a real movie for FF, I will surely watch together with my siblings before we start playing it. :D

Last Sunday I watched FF XV and enjoyed it very much.
I think today I will have to look for the so called Mobius Final Fantasy and play it. Many members have talked about it in its forum and I can even also see it here. I haven't played it but that is what I will be watching after the day breaks. I will then come to review it in its main forum later. Keep checking its form for updates.

Is that a real movie or it is just telling you how the game should be?

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Sanjida 2020. I will make sure that i have a look on those mov
You mean there is a movie for final fantasy? Is the name the same and is it possible for me to find it on YouTube and watch a whole series?

The holiday has started early and so if you mean a real movie for FF, I will surely watch together with my siblings before we start playing it. :D

Is that a real movie or it is just telling you how the game should be?
In fact, before someone decides to play the game for the first time, it is highly recommended that you watch the movie first. This homework prepares someone for the real battle and therefore becomes very easy to play the game.

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks Sanjida 2020. I will make sure that i have a look on those mov

In fact, before someone decides to play the game for the first time, it is highly recommended that you watch the movie first. This homework prepares someone for the real battle and therefore becomes very easy to play the game.
Thanks for this recommendation. I will definitely download all the movies for FF and watch with my siblings. We all love playing games and FF might be our first video game. The ones we currently play are for android. :D

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for this recommendation. I will definitely download all the movies for FF and watch with my siblings. We all love playing games and FF might be our first video game. The ones we currently play are for android. :D
Welcome, Tabitha. Have a look on them at your free time. They are nice very much.

Oct 31, 2017
Well you have a lot to enjoy, have fun and make sure to not skip any of them for references.

Oct 25, 2017
It is again another Sunday in my locality, 5th of November 2017. I like playing FFXV on this day and I am really looking forward towards it. It is a chilly morning and it forced me to skip mass in church, but I have prayed in my house. I am hoping to play this game at 4pm, today. I love it so much that is why I like paying it weekly or if I am too busy biweekly.

Nov 11, 2017
It's Sunday today! I'm most likely going to play FFXV, however, if I get bored, I'll switch to CS:GO or Rocket League. Don't get me wrong, FFXV is a great game, but if you play it as much as I do (a couple of hours per day), you will eventually get bored, haha.

Oct 25, 2017
Find some time and start playing the games. You don't know what you are missing. You will never go for any other video games after playing the final fantasies.

Nov 11, 2017
Today, I might actually play some CS:GO, a little irrelevant to Final Fantasy, but I've been playing FF for a while today already. Anyone else? What are you going to play? ;)

Nov 10, 2017
I am actually taking a break today and I have to say it is nice. It is supposedly the last even remotely nice day and I need to finally do the things I have put off for so long.

Oct 25, 2017
I am actually taking a break today and I have to say it is nice. It is supposedly the last even remotely nice day and I need to finally do the things I have put off for so long.
I am also these days very busy during the week from Monday to Friday. But for the weekends, I must try and play some of these FF games. I like them so much.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: