Whatever happened to the Aranea DLC?

Addap Earver

Sorceress of the Stone
Oct 28, 2017
I had been waiting for that DLC but In haven't heard any single update. I want to play her campaign because this game is a total sausage fest. It will be nice to have an actual playable female. I hope those promised dlc will be coming soon because all I have about them is complete silence. I am patiently waiting for the DLC's to come, especially the Aranea one. She is already a complete playable character but her own scenario is still not playable.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I just realized yes we haven't heard about that dlc yet for a long time though we did see some hacks showing she is planned to be playable eventually.

Jan 12, 2018
I heard the news it got cancelled because the producer decided to quit Square Enix. They should have another guy takeover the job and finish the unfinished dlcs instead of turning them into content for FF14. I was really excited with this episode since I want to experience controlling her since the fight against her is an interesting boss fight.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
Look at the bright side of the cancellation, Final Fantasy 14 have extra content extracted from the the cancelled dlcs. I will try to be positive and hope the contents of the canceled dlc will be used for a final fantasy 15-2 expansion. I mean a badly received game like 13 managed to have 2 spin off sub sequels.

jordan

Nov 28, 2017
This is the dlc I had been waiting for the most since the game doesn't have a single playable female.It is so unfortunate that it is one of the victims of the cancellation. She already have a playable template that can be data mined by hackers, so she is already complete, All they needed is a scenario for her to be played on but its all cancelled.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: