What Made You Play The Final Fantasy Game Titles

Oct 31, 2017
I like Final Fantasy a lot because of the open world system and the amazing scenery and the vastness of the playing field. Aside from the superb and skillful animation and visual effects, the characters are also adorable and the skill sets and weapon choices are vast and customizable and don't forget the auto battling system.

What are your experiences with Final Fantasy games?

Oct 24, 2017
I like Final Fantasy a lot because of the open world system and the amazing scenery and the vastness of the playing field. Aside from the superb and skillful animation and visual effects, the characters are also adorable and the skill sets and weapon choices are vast and customizable and don't forget the auto battling system.

What are your experiences with Final Fantasy games?

I have not played but joining this forum is what has made me consider playing the game. From other members experience that they have shared here and what I learned from research, you would think I have played all the series because I know so much.

Anyway, doing it practically is what is remaining and I will sure share my full experience with the game.

Oct 31, 2017
That is so nice to hear @Mildredtabitha . You will certainly like the game too, it's my way to passed time and relax a bit from a hard and stressful day of work. Though it's a bit complex at the start but you will soon get a hold of the game once you start playing it.

Oct 24, 2017
What got me interested in playing FF was the videos I came across on YouTube as I was browsing. What got me to play though, was a friend of mine who was and still is, a die-hard fan of the FF series. He got me to play FF1 but my passion and liking of the game propelled me through FF2 to FF13 where I am currently. The storyline and gameplay are the top two reasons why the interest in the FF series rises with each new release but this might not be the same for everyone.

Oct 24, 2017
I'd say a lot of hype was there during my time about FF. In past the games were not that graphically matured. Yet they had some level of the demand from the market. And it was kind of hard to find how the demand and the usage was there for FF Titles. As you can see that in itself made a lot of progress over the years. So it's worth playing.

dannixx55

Nov 28, 2017
I started playing FF games when i was in high school because almost every guy in school was playing, i wanted to fit in and be seen as a cool guy so i started playing the games and i got extremely addicted to FF, i don't think I'll ever stop paying FF games even when i'll become a grandpa lol

Nov 29, 2017
The game was very nice and clean. What I like the most that is present in the game is the summons like Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva and a lot more. It makes the game very interesting and great.

Nov 27, 2017
It is maybe because Final Fantasy games has stunning visual effects. The story concept of the game is very amazing and interesting. The game was full of actions that really amaze me, I like the type of genre since it makes me feel exciting. This is the best games I've ever played online. Another thing is the characters of the games, they are very unique and awesome to play.

szerjhex18

Dec 2, 2017
I started playing the FF a years ago when my one of my friend is so into this game. He's so addictive to this game, He's so hook up of this game. So my curiosity takes over me and started playing the FF and it did not disappoint me the label fantastic and looks convincing to play and it's worth it. I love the character, the story , the way scenery of the game. It's one of the game legend for me.

Oct 24, 2017
The game was very nice and clean. What I like the most that is present in the game is the summons like Bahamut, Ifrit, Shiva and a lot more. It makes the game very interesting and great.
Indeed summons make the game lot more exciting. And it makes playing game lot stronger against AI. I think many people demanded such options across multiple FF titles.

Nov 10, 2017
There was a lot of hype around the game among some of my friends when I was younger, so I kind of just fell into it that way, although I did kind of take it step further after playing it for a while. It just grabbed a hold of me and the rest is history.

Oct 25, 2017
I think watching the YouTube video reviews about Final Fantasy has made me want to play more of these games-and they do give you a lot of tips about the different platforms to play this game on-and also some great advice on other things. You can watch these videos about all the different Final Fantasy games and then make your own decisions on what device or what game would be fun to play !

ynnhoj24

Dec 1, 2017
VII is the go-to favourite Final Fantasy since it's many players' first ever role-playing game, and it truly deserves its legions of fans. Not only was it a seminal release with its ground-breaking cinematic storytelling, but it has some of the best characters, music and moments. Who can forget the first time you stumbled outside of the city of Midgar and into the vast 3D world map, cross-dressed to infiltrate a mobster's lair, and enjoyed fun and games in the spectacular Golden Saucer theme park? It also arguably features video gaming's most iconic demise with Aeris at the hands of the villainous Sephiroth.

Nov 28, 2017
Africa
What exactly makes me love playing the games of final fantasy are those lively coverages that make me feel like not going anywhere at all and can help you download those apps that you've already heard about far and near.

Dec 2, 2017
Just like you, I'm also a fan of any open world games that has a good story lines even though if it's graphics sucks, but the story that flows through out the whole game makes it more interesting and more awesome for me. Like it's a missing piece that needed on a game, for it to be more amazing and awesome for the viewers or players.

Dec 14, 2017
I have not finish playing all the whole final fantasy game titles, I have played few of it back then, and also finished the final fantasy the first and second edition.

What made me play the final fantasy game titles was because of my cousins and younger brothers who can't get their hands of final fantasy game till date, but this site exposed me to all their titles because I didn't know I was only playing the game.

Oct 25, 2017
As compared to other games in the same genre, I think FF games are better and can easily entertain somebody. They have nice soundtrack and exemplary graphical scenes. Their stories are also easy to follow.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: