What is your most hated enemy ?

Nov 3, 2017

I think the bees are pretty annoying mostly due to being hard to hit, though they can be a pain otherwise as well. Goblins are in second place, not particularly hard to fight but they steal things and that infuriates me.
I forgot about the Malboros, they are horrible as well and they've been in every FF game. You have to wonder who designed those.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
For Final fantasy 15 I guess Noctis is hands down dreadful. But he's not as bad as previous vilians like kefka and sephiroth. Final fantasy 7main lead Sephiroth is pretty dreadful. You can see that it's kind of different with him. He's not your typical vilian. And he has lot of rage in him to win. So on that note you can see that he is among the most hated enemy for many. But he's also the most popular character too.

Nov 11, 2017
Goblins are my 1st place, they're just so annoying haha, because they still my stuff, also, as stated above, Noctis is REALLY hard, definitely down dreadful!

Nov 10, 2017
Goblins never really bothered me all that much, but when I read bees above that brough back some unpleasant memories. The fact that bees in real life freak me out too does not help.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Noctis is my most hated enemy because he is very hard to deal with and bees as well. Seeing them in the game reminds me of my experience with them in real life which wasn't a pleasant one. They did stung the hell out of me back then. I went on a hunting trip with my cousin and we accidentally bumped into its nest and they gave us a good run for our money.

Ever since then I started having phobia for bees and seeing it in the Final Fantasy games wasn't a good one for me :D, because it takes me down the memory lane of my horror with bees.

Goblins stealing my stuffs don't really annoy me like the bees do, so I could easily overlook them as I would easily replenish my stolen items.

Tifa

Dec 10, 2017
Haha, I see that I am not the only bee hater. I am glad.

I still remember when I played FFXV for the first time and encountered them... Holy. They were so incredibly hard to beat and I just assumed that I am doing something wrong but after a while I realizrd that they are just an annoying enemy. Period.

They are super fast and hard to hit yet they hit you like a truck sometimes. I prefer to avoid them.

Dec 6, 2017
Marlboro is my most hated enemy. Imagine fighting an enemy with bad breath is so disgusting. Because of its annoying power you're going to feel weak. You're ready to fight then you're going to catch its breath for nothing. They're the grimiest fighter ever. I don't like also their hideous faces.

So guys don't smoke because Marboro is bad for your health. Don't be Marlboro in real life so you better brush your teeth every day.

Have a nice day everyone. Enjoy playing Final Fantasy together with your most hated enemies.
images copy.jpg

Nov 30, 2017
The goblins!!! I cant hit it when they are far it is just like it is crazy I hated it. Haha and at the same time they are so annoying.

Dec 16, 2017

I think the bees are pretty annoying mostly due to being hard to hit, though they can be a pain otherwise as well. Goblins are in second place, not particularly hard to fight but they steal things and that infuriates me.
I forgot about the Malboros, they are horrible as well and they've been in every FF game. You have to wonder who designed those.
Goblins! My goodness, every time I encounter them sometimes makes me quit playing.
hahahaha!

Jan 5, 2018
The goblins and the bees, are so annoying, it feels like i want to punch them myself. Noctis is hard to fight, but i don't hate him. I like hard fought battles

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
The goblins and the bees, are so annoying, it feels like i want to punch them myself. Noctis is hard to fight, but i don't hate him. I like hard fought battles
I don't think that you hate the goblins as I do hate them, they are mean beings that always frustrated me with stealing my stuffs and leaving me all open. I naturally hate bees, so seeing them immediately made me hate them :D.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
The goblins!!! I cant hit it when they are far it is just like it is crazy I hated it. Haha and at the same time they are so annoying.
LOL, when they take /steal from you and you still can't kill them easily, it's very annoying and frustrating. They practically put me in a restless mode anytime that I'm playing the game.

Oct 25, 2017
I think these giant chickens called the Kingatrice are a bit scary- and have become stronger over time because of the Cleigne region where it has to survive.These creatures can resist a lot of things like poison,and most of your weapons as well !

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone? I have so much hate for the wasps, the few times I have to fight them. Annoying to fight in the air and inflicting confusion status.

Those thunder gelatine or whatever they are called. They're the ones who explode into multiple thunder bombs. Thunder bombs aren't the worst but the thing that spawns them, terrible.

Mar 22, 2018
My most hated are those Tyrannasouras Rex dudes in FF8 and FF7. They were so annoying. I also hate Malboros, especially in IX and X. Their Bad Breath attack keeps on ticking even after they die and burn in an eternal hell.

Apr 10, 2018
I hate the stupid cat tiger with lightning or whatever you call it. It got me with its 1 hit move almost everytime I encounter one. Why does this stupid looking monster have that kind of ridiculously damaging move?

Top Bottom
Hosted By: