What FF game have you played the longest?

Oct 29, 2017
Northeast Tennessee, USA
What was the time interval? Do you feel a shorter interval would have improved your playing? Are there any other reasons why you might have regretted playing for so long? If you were to play another FF game for a long time, then what would it be?

Nov 3, 2017
It's either FFVII or FFX, not exactly sure. I'm not sure how playing less would have made me appreciate those games more, even though I grinded a lot in both of those games ( and I generally hate grinding ).

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
The Final Fantasy games which I have played longer than any other series are FFVI, FFVII remake and FFXV. Currently, I think that FFXV is cropping up as my most played among the stock.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
In my opinion, when you are looking for the most complete Final Fantasy game, it's Final Fantasy 6 with its storyline, characters and more if you aren't one who first go for better graphics. FF 6 has been my longest played FF game franchise.

Oct 24, 2017
I think FF7 and now FF15 should be the longest one for me. I played other games in brief moment and not much gaming hours spent. The reason being it didn't challenged me much in level I expected.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
FFXV because it is really LIT!!!
There is no denying that Final Fantasy XV is a good series of the gaming franchise, even myself have a strong attachment towards the particular game but I'm sure it's all because it's the latest version of the game.

Apr 10, 2018
I guess it could be Final Fantasy XIII or XV. XIII has many games and I got stuck on a few levels.

On FFXV, I think I spent most of my time playing it after finishing the main story. I think most of the content is unlocked after the story.

Oct 24, 2017
I especially played FFX for long because I enjoyed blitzball. There are many times I restarted the game only to play till I got to play with the Aurochs. Tidus' signature Jet shot is pretty awesome;). I also love the character Auron because of his strong silent-type behaviour.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, thanks to the modern technology.
Exactly, modern technology used now in making the game is far more better than what was used 30 years when the Final Fantasy game franchise kicked off. The early series of the game from FF 1 to FF 6 was 2D.

Mar 9, 2018
It would be Final Fantasy 7 for me. I simply cannot get enough of Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack and the rest. They are the reason why I so much love playing FF 7.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
It would be Final Fantasy 7 for me. I simply cannot get enough of Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack and the rest. They are the reason why I so much love playing FF 7.
Final Fantasy 7 is a great game, I'm sure most people did play it quite well because it was such a satisfying game, with Cloud Strife and Sephiroth being the center focus on the game. Everyone loved the serious fight between Cloud and Sephiroth.

Mar 9, 2018
Final Fantasy 7 is a great game, I'm sure most people did play it quite well because it was such a satisfying game, with Cloud Strife and Sephiroth being the center focus on the game. Everyone loved the serious fight between Cloud and Sephiroth.
I think so yes that it's the conflict and fighting between Cloud and Sephiroth that made people love FF 7 and played it often. It's what attracted me to the series in the first place.

Oct 24, 2017
I think so yes that it's the conflict and fighting between Cloud and Sephiroth that made people love FF 7 and played it often. It's what attracted me to the series in the first place.
I think the cloud vs sephiroth got so much famous. And the game made it to the gaming hall of fame. So it seems like FF has many such stories that can become timeless.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
It was such an tense moment between the two characters and from my observations and experiences, people are drawn closer to violence and romance.

Mar 4, 2018
The graphics of final fantasy 7 was quite unique as you play it in the sense that you get to see the real characters of Zack and Cloud looking as if they are almost normal humans. When I played it, I intentionally missed taking lunch on the day as I was trying as much as I could to win the final city with Cloud.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: