Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The grey frilly dress

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The gothic dress

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
:D:p He is so pretty that many men got confused with their Sexuality! I love how Cloud runs like a girl while wearing his disguises. If I have the option, I will make Cloud wear those pretty dresses the whole game. I love how manly his voice is while pretending to be a girl.

He doesn't even have much makeup on but he is prettier than every girl in the game.

There is a missed opportunity though. There should have been an option for him to wear Lightning's clothes because Lightning is designed to be the female version of him.

Th

Patrickmak

Apr 14, 2020
Benin
The spiky hair ruins it for me. He does have feminine features but they could have at least make him wear a wig because no woman will have a hair like that.

Dlankulit

Dec 9, 2017
I love how masculine and butch Cloud acts on this game but when he pretended to be a girl, he was more feminine than Tifa.

Apr 14, 2020
Benin
He is dying inside while wearing that dress. Just look how miserable Cloud looks. I Agree with others who see a huge resemblance with Lightning.

LDPRAlunk

Jul 29, 2020
Россия
This show how much of a great friend Cloud is. He is willing to humiliate himself and be uncomfortable just to save Tifa from her captors. It is also a very funny moment. Aerith is having the time of her life while watching Cloud in drag. She is so supportive.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: