Very enjoyable

Oct 25, 2017
I like watching Final fantasy IV and compare it with the other games available.I like it especially how the weapons are manipulated and handled, a real combat environment.

Oct 24, 2017
I like watching Final fantasy IV and compare it with the other games available.I like it especially how the weapons are manipulated and handled, a real combat environment.
Did you mean IV or XV? Where do you watch it? I will be happy if you give more details so I can also watch it. Your review about enjoying the game is nice and I also want to enjoy watching it too. :D

Oct 24, 2017
I think Final Fantasy XV should have went full Kingdom Hearts gameplay. Also, the plot could use some more work.

Oct 24, 2017
There is no doubt that all the versions of Final Fantasy are enjoyable and intetesting.When it comes comparing the two versions of final fantasy,it is very difficult for me to compare two different FFs.

Oct 24, 2017
I think from the FF12 onwards almost every new game is fun. And you'd enjoy the modern features and the benefits. Plus the games after FF12 onwards you're reaching to more platform. So that's the thing about the platforms that we have to consider for the development. I think there are some really good updates coming with FF15 as well. So it's exciting times for the FF fans and gamers.

Oct 24, 2017
Between Final Fantasy 12 and Final Fantasy 15, there was a lot of improving, I like to play it and not to watch it I like to try all that is new and feel the thrill on my own skin.
Kepp playing guys new things are on the way!

Oct 24, 2017
I think 14 is the one from where the modern graphics start to take notice. And that was something you'd find enjoyable too. I also think that 12 had some improvements but 14 seems to be the game that had the most features compared to the old versions. I am sure HD remaster would change things as well.

Zack997

Oct 24, 2017
Final Fantasy XV is great because of the graphics and I also like the characters and new improvements, even if I think it should have used kingdom hearts gameplay just like someone else said. It's too bad the second half of the game feels a little rushed, but overall it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

Oct 24, 2017
The game is awesome to play any day. Personally I have enjoyed all versions of FF but it is nice to see all kinds of reviews you guys have. The game developers have especially done an exemplary job on FFXV that no one can deny. The graphics are very cool and modern and the plot is quite okay. I think they should have focused a little more on the plot too but I am not complaining. All in all the developers impressed me as always.

Oct 28, 2017
All the titles of Final Fantasy are amazing and entertaining. The Final Fantasy is most realistic game i ever played. It is very hard to compare any title of Final Fantasy with other titles. although Final Fantasy XV is the better one.

Oct 26, 2017
When it comes to Final Fantasy games, I enjoy both watching as well as playing each and every game of the series. Like others have said, it is very difficult for me to select the excellent among the best. Each version is unique and excels in some part or the other. Whenever I play a game, I keep my focus on the improved aspects and this makes my game more enjoyable.

Oct 25, 2017
I have a friend whom I think he is addicted to FF games. He can spend the whole day playing many of them. He tells me he enjoys all of them equally and would even play all of them at once if he got the chance!

Nov 3, 2017
I like the open world the best. It's really detailed. The combat system is better than in any other FF game but there is still room for improvement. It was buggy as hell on launch though, but that's been improved now.

szerjhex18

Dec 2, 2017
I agreed. Even they are a lot of game now out there to choose with the same category like FF. The Final Fantasy is still the best for me. And they still not disappoint me when it comes to the story and they created the game with a incredible graphics which gives me more interesting to play it because it looks nearly real. From the details from their eyes to their hair and skin everything, It fascinate me more.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Every RPG game lover will always be thrilled with how Final Fantasy XV was developed in both graphics, characters, background sound track, weapons tactics and manipulation, and the story line. The game to me is among the best RPG games ever made and best among its previous versions.

From reviews that I have read online, it's very clear that a considerable number of players were impressed by the game, and they have positive things to add about the game.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I think 14 is the one from where the modern graphics start to take notice. And that was something you'd find enjoyable too. I also think that 12 had some improvements but 14 seems to be the game that had the most features compared to the old versions. I am sure HD remaster would change things as well.
It's true to a good point that from the version of Final Fantasy 12 upwards, the game took a whole level to the board. Everything about the game was intensified to meet gamers expectations on the game, and from where I stand, it would be right to admit that the developers of the Final Fantasy games never disappointed us.

Oct 25, 2017
They updated a lot of things with Final Fantasy 15 with bug fixes and performance improvements as well since it came out. I have heard the visuals are very good on the PC version as well, but the mobile version of Final Fantasy 15, does focus on more of the story though. The great thing about Final Fantasy 15, is they offer it on many platforms !

Oct 25, 2017
All the titles of Final Fantasy are amazing and entertaining. The Final Fantasy is most realistic game i ever played. It is very hard to compare any title of Final Fantasy with other titles. although Final Fantasy XV is the better one.
What you are saying is totally true. There may be a time when one of the games in a given series may be complicated to follow, but for the FF game series, all games are properly designed. Very few people have complained about FF games and they remain top on the list.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: