Tidus is annoying

BaCoder13tMourb

Just finished the remaster and I realized one thing. Tidus is so irritating. He have an annoying voice and he is so whiny. Seriously I am happy with the ending he died because he is only a dream. People are hating on Lightning and Squall for being rude but at least their cool. I know they wanted Tidus to be this underdog who overcame the odds but I can't help to like him. He is also so full of himself because he is good at blitzball.Also his clothes, What the H.E double hockey sticks is he wearing? I know dorky characters are supposed to be relatable but I can't help to hate him.

Hailw Earver

I wish we have a dislike button. Tidus is a nice guy to his team mates over Squall or Lightning. You may find him annoying but at least he is actually a kind person and doesn't need to act mean to look cool.

ultimecia28

The time travelling empress
I actually like his personality because he is able to show emotions. Compare that to Squall, Cloud and Lightning who is either blunt or angry. I get to see Tidus cry and smile. He might be whiny to you but he is more human to me.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: