This game dont deserve the hate it got

Helengriffin1

I love the fact that this game have the turn base system which what a Final Fantasy game is known for. Now all we have are Hack and slash rpg with interchangeable characters. It is the last pure final fantasy for me. Also as a woman I feel empowered by Lightning and her Sister Serah on the sub-sequel.

9 years ago I remember being in awe while playing this game. I notice people here praise Final Fantasy VII remake and XV a lot but XIII deserves more praise than it is getting.

Ampersand&

I agree with you that this common part is not enough praise and I wonder why. On the other hand, I am happy that people expect too much and enjoy what is too little. Still something does not suit them, still up-to-date tools more and that's how it all turns in this world of players. I am very happy with what was created and I still hold my kicks for them

Lwjeokaje7

It lacks originality because it is was a tribute anniversary game for past Final Fantasy Games. Lightning was a tribute to Cloud.

Emma kwamboka

I insist that everyone still has their opinion. You cannot make people who love it to hate it or the people who love it to hate it.
I feel the game had a good design in general.

Addap Earver

Sorceress of the Stone
This Game is the final nail in the coffin to the traditional Final Fantasy gameplay we all know.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: