The Singer who sang the English version of the themesong of Final Fantasy 13-2 is unrecognizable now

Jan 14, 2018
If you are a fan of Final Fantasy 13-2, For sure you are a fan of this song:

It was sang by Charice, a former child songstress who became popular at Youtube after she was discovered by Ellen Degeneres and Oprah Winfrey.

Well his career is now ended because he decided to become a man. Yup I am using male pronouns because Charice is now a man named Jake. His voice sounded different now so we will never hear the English version of the New World the same way again due to the change of voice.

I guess I am happy for him for being true to himself but I am sad we will never see the girl who sang "A New world" live again since he disowned all his songs as a woman.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
So she is now a he and he got surgically altered to be a man. So we will never hear New world live anymore the way we remember it because the singer became a man.

Dec 21, 2017
Wow, what a difference!! Surely it's a neat song, but each one has the right to choose their own path, so good luck on his new life. :)

Oct 25, 2017
I think Charice was first a girl and then a lesbian-and finally a man called Jake, so God bless him and good luck with his future singing endeavors!

Dec 21, 2017
Jake is actually a neat name. Think is, with the gender change I wonder if Jake is still able to sing like Charice used to? Most likely his voice has changed as well.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: