The remake is playable for ps5!!

Jan 14, 2018
It is confirmed in the News that Final Fantasy VII remake is going to be compatible for ps5. It is going to be first launched for ps4 but once ps5 is released it will be compatible there. I think it is a smart move on Square Enix's part because ps4 is on its last legs and a new console will be coming. We won't be having a special ps5 edition, If you are a ps5 player you will be getting the same version. You won't be having a remastered complete edition.

The sales of VII will be funding the plans of future remakes of other games. Please do not remake 8 as it recently got a remaster.

Jan 12, 2018
The ps5 version is not a remaster nor port, It is just the ps4 version being compatible to ps5 because ps5 is going to have backwards support which is needed because it will start as a new console that barely have games so it better have backwards compatibility.

Nov 11, 2017
I am planning to buy ps5 next year so that port version of this game is what I am going to buy.I have a feeling it has more chances of updates and continued support.

Oct 25, 2017
It's great to see this Final Fantasy 7 remake, will be available for the next generation of console users as well as the previous generations of console users - the PS5 will come out between October and December of 2020.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: