Streaming Final Fantasy on Twitch ?

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody have a Twitch channel that you play and stream Final Fantasy on-and make some big money doing it(haha) ? You probably have to have a great following on YouTube and some of the other social media sites as well to make money like Logan Paul. How does this guy make like a half million dollars a month on these sites or other people- streaming or playing video games-is it personality or knowledge of the game or lots of factors, I would guess !

Oct 24, 2017
I have twitch and steam but I dont stream. The reason being my internet connection is not that fast. And some of the time this slows me down on many levels. You can see that if you are on twitch type of channels it can be harder to work around the same.

Nov 3, 2017
I do have a Twitch account, but I don't stream. I have considered starting to stream in the past, but decided not to eventually since I figured I would have a hard time gaining enough popularity.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
If you are into Speed runners, You should check out Cereth. Cereth loves making speed runs of FF games. He is also a very funny with this quirky personality.

Not really a Twitch streamer, He is more of a Youtuber, I want to suggest Lore Runner. He played every single FF game in existence.

Oct 24, 2017
Those two I am going to bookmark and keep tab on. It seems like a lot of gamers are there on the youtube. I think some of the streamers on youtube are focusing more on PUBG and fortnite games. I think it's getting too much repetitive.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: