Sabin, One of the reasons why I want a remake of 6

Jan 14, 2018

Final Fantasy 8 players will be familiar with the summon Ghost train. In Final Fantasy 6, The Doom train is an enemy you will fight in a boss fight. One of the reason you will want Sabin in your party is his ability suplex everything no matter how big it is.

Dragons, Dinosaurs,Gods and Goddesses? Sabin can Suplex them all. On the video I embedded, Sabin Suplexes a train!!

I want to see his suplex ability in 3d!! Imagine how this bossfight will look with today's technology.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I think this kind of professional wrestling move(suplex), would be quite interesting to see in a more visual way, like 3D. That would be cool to see Sabin lifting the entire train up in the air- and slamming it to the ground, also Dinosaurs and Dragons as well in 3D- although this is a very odd act, but yeah, only in a fantasy world(haha)!

Jan 14, 2018
It can also make a meme out of the game making the game more popular. Imagine all those video montage of Sabin suplexing everything. We already have the technology for that visual effect.

Seriously I still wonder why Sabin is not in Dissidia. Many Final Fantasy games have more than one representative.

SS42A

Nov 23, 2017
It shouldn't come as a surprise that Sabin's Blitz techniques have inspired a famous wrestler who named himself after the FFVI character. Yesterday, we always thought these characters were fictional and nothing more than graphics, but now, some of these characters have inspired persons in real life.

Nov 10, 2017
I had no idea about the wrestler but that is awesome, and it sure does make sense. It has been awhile since I have watched anything wrestling related but maybe that might change here knowing this.

Jan 14, 2018
This is the doomtrain as a summon in Final Fantasy 8.

Imagine that thing being suplexed by this guy:

In HD 3d graphics. I just imagine how epic the visual effects would look like in realistic graphics.

It already looks epic in 8 bit snes graphics.

Oh he also uses trains as weapons by suplexing the train to the enemy.

Feb 22, 2018
I had no idea about the wrestler but that is awesome, and it sure does make sense. It has been awhile since I have watched anything wrestling related but maybe that might change here knowing this.
Same here, I think the last time I watched wrestling the pope had died or something. Anyway, if the wrestler inspires more Final Fantasy characters coming live then well and good.

Jan 14, 2018
Sabin should be a DLC in Dissidia NT. Kefka and Terra already helps the hype of Final Fantasy 6 to get a remake but Sabin will be able to attract a new fanbase too with his over the top powers.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
On the remake, They should make him more over the top. Make him suplex the moon to his enemy.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
The fight skills would definitely look so good when it's seen in 3D. The feeling when everything looks better than more appealing is what I believe would make the remake of FF 6 a lot better. I would pay if it's possible to have this remake.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: