Romance in Final Fantasy

Mar 4, 2018
Serah and Noel is a great one too though it is a tragic 1 sided romance. Many people can relate because friendzoning is a real epidemic.
I totally agree with you on the one sided romance of the Serah and Hope parts. The thing is that they couldn't match together despite all the moves made by Serah to make it blow into a love relationship.

Feb 22, 2018
Most of the Final Fantasy players don't like to admit it but the romance side of the game is what keeps the game interesting and it is also what keeps most of us glued to the screens.

Oct 24, 2017
Romance is definitely not what keeps me interested (in any game, ever).
Same with me. I like intense actions. Something like we are constantly running away for our lives and the game getting harder and harder. Romance is too childish and doesn't resemble reality.

Nov 3, 2017
I agree that romance is often done in an infantile (or fairy tale book) way. I didn't mind it so much when I was younger, but it often makes me cringe now.
In any case, I don't care much for romance and am totally fine if the game lacks it.

Oct 28, 2017
Best Romance evah! So what if it's non canon, It is one of the most popular ships ever.

The onscreen chemistry is screaming. There was never a non canon or non official romance ever get this popular.

Squall and Rinoa Who?

Go away Luna Freya!

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
Best Romance evah! So what if it's non canon, It is one of the most popular ships ever.

The onscreen chemistry is screaming. There was never a non canon or non official romance ever get this popular.

Squall and Rinoa Who?

Go away Luna Freya!
I never knew I needed this ship in my life until you made the post. I am going to search for some fan fictions now.

Mar 9, 2018
There are lots of romance in Final Fantasy games, in fact I believe Square Enix tried to structure the game not to be all about fighting and so the inclusion of love and romance in it. Some of character in love which are very popular in the game are Cloud Strife and Aerith, Yuna and Tidus, Squall and Rinoa.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
There are so many love and romance story involved in all the series of Final Fantasy games. Some of them are, Tidus and Yuna, Squall and Rinola, Serah and Noel. There are a lot more.

Mar 1, 2018
if Final Fantasy 1, will have a remake they can add a love pentagon! Yup more sides than a triangle. Since white mage is the only female make the guys fight over her.

Apr 10, 2018
The only romantic relationship that I know so far in the Final Fantasy series is TidusXYuna and SquallXRinoa. It's a shame that Final Fantasy XV's romance is almost nonexistent because the story's focus is Noctis and Luna's wedding.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: