Please remake this game next!!

jcc0130

Jan 9, 2018
This game have the best well written story and very fleshed out characters. Also if you don't like Terra as main character you can actually let other characters take over the main character role as anyone can be a protagonist on this game. It has an amazing combat system and job system for a very old game. Many people refuses to play it because of its dated graphics that cannot be fixed by a remaster. This masterpiece deserves a full pledge remake. It has the best villain in history of the series too. It is also the only game in the series with multiple endings. It is a very ambitious project to remake but it will be worth it.

fish7a

Dec 16, 2019
sds
This game is good in storytelling, character development and gameplay but it's graphics is dated so it is indeed timely to bring it back for the new generation.

Oct 6, 2019
Lebanon
If you want a remake of this to happen, You better buy a copy of 7remake and make sure it will become a hit. Look When Resident evil 2 remake becomes a hit, A Resident evil 3 remake is announced recently. I think older games of the FInal Fantasy series will experience the same glory if people will give the remake of 7 a chance.

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
I love this game but remaking VI will be very ambitious because its the game with the biggest playable cast. I think The development on remake this game can last 7 years. I think V should be remade first because it will be easier as the cast is smaller but I do believe VI deserves a remake but it should be done right and they should not rush it.

Mar 1, 2018
I hope to see a remake as well. This is the only game where you can replace the main protagonist and focus on someone else's perspective. Replay value alone is very amazing.

Apr 18, 2018
Can you imagine Sabin's train suplex in realistic modern graphics? This game have so many fantastical unrealistic quirks that will look great in modern graphics. Also with the jobs system, the characters can have alternate costumes and fight styles. The new generation deserves to see this classic.

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
9 is more popular than 6 but I hope some sort of miracle happen and this game will be remade first. Its a critics darling for a game of its time. They have a very interesting villain and you can choose the protagonist even though Terra is the main one.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: