Our save game in Part 1 will have no bearing in Part II

TanyaTOM

Remake part 1 is a Ps4 era game while Remake Part 2 ps5 game and because of that it will be stand alone. In the original game, Our upgrades in the first disk carries on the second disk. It is not the same with the remakes, We will be back from scratch and the upgrades and weapons we have will be gone because both of them are stand alone. Heck you can play remake part 2 without playing part 1.

mar06

With how the things run, I have a feeling that remake part 2 will be or PS6. :oops:

Jentura

With the slow development it is hard to put all these new episodes in the same generation of consoles.

Gwenn

They want us to start from scratch again because the game will be to easy if out upgrades and weapons carry over.

Chocobo Sam

I hope I can at least get some of the weapons I got from the first game. I worked hard to get them/

Kitty

Understandable since they came form different generations of consoles.

pebandis744

I wonder which ones of my weapons will make a return or are they going to be gone because we are starting from scratch?

marblank1313

So we will be starting on the same slate as the other players. I mean there will be people who never played part one who will play part 2.

TriHoopycle

I have a nagging feeling that I will be a senior citizen by the time this remake ends. It takes forever.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: