News: Play with Friends in the New Final Fantasy Xv Multiplayer Expansion

Jan 9, 2018
Finally!!! this update is awesome guys. Playing with me friends and my brother will make the game more exciting and lots of fun. Can't wait to play with my friends and for sure a consequence are waiting for the losing team.. :) Love it guys. Good Job. keep it up.
more updates more fun.

Oct 24, 2017
This multiplayer expansion seems to be good. And currently there seems to be a lot of people making use of the multiplayer. So that surely brings more people into the game world. And there would be more to compete with. In short that is going to add more fun into the gaming for sure.

Dec 21, 2017
It's hard to find a woman/girlfriend that is into gaming, in my experience. Most of them think it's borderline immature.
Haha, true, true. Women see gambling as something for kids, so if your girlfriend/wife is into gaming, that is really a blessing because it just means we can play how much we want! :D

Nov 3, 2017
Haha, true, true. Women see gambling as something for kids, so if your girlfriend/wife is into gaming, that is really a blessing because it just means we can play how much we want! :D
Heh, you're not going to find one that will allow you to play as much as you want. Anyway, it's not just a matter of them letting you play games or not, it's also a matter of them not sharing your interests and hobbies. A gamer would want a gamer girlfriend, ideally.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah. Just recently I saw one of those shows were people rebuilt their homes, and it was a gamer couple that wanted to have a gamer room, sound proof, so that they wouldn't wake up their baby while playing...! :D

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Even though some gamers have a different negative opinion on how Final Fantasy 15 was produced, it's characters and the storyline, but personally I'm completely satisfied with the job done by the producers of the game. I'm really looking forward to what FF 16 would look like.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, I am with you @Anachiwo. It's easy to criticise, but it's hard to be permanently creative and to deliver something that satisfies everyone. I think they did a very good job.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Fighting the darkness and all the daemons it brings forth isn't easy when you fight alone but this extension of the game in FFXV where comrades team up and fight as Kinfsglaive, they are what stands between the door pushing back and darkness from where it came from.

Dec 21, 2017
That's a plus for me really, as I don't like easy games. Many times if I am faced with a game that is too easy, I just quit. FF is quite balanced in this particular.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
That's a plus for me really, as I don't like easy games. Many times if I am faced with a game that is too easy, I just quit. FF is quite balanced in this particular.
Easy games are boring, I wonder why some people would like trying such. Personally, I don't see the need for trying such and wasting my precious time over something that isn't worth it. Difficult games are more fun to play and it gets more interesting when you play multiplayer.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, the right balance between hard and easy is the hardest to achieve from the game devs, simply because that's what makes a game more or less playable, more or less enjoyable. This, and graphs.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
It's true what you said about some games being too hard that sometimes it makes gamers quit some games because it's pretty too hard to complete. I had one experience when I was still a teenager during my college days in school. I tried virtually everything to complete one particular game but all to no avail and I had to quit playing.

Apr 10, 2018
I've read somewhere that there aren't that many people left in the Comrade multiplayer. Some people on steam are also having trouble connecting with other players. Can you play this DLC or mode with AIs?

Apr 22, 2018
Too bad the expansion requires Xbox Live Gold membership or a PlayStation Plus subscription. I have to admit including Gladiolus, Prompto and Ignis as playable characters in future game updates is going to be amazing .

Top Bottom
Hosted By: