New year

Oct 25, 2017
2017 ends today, according to my countr'es time. I have planned to close the year with 3 nice games, FFIV, FFV and FFVI. And for you friends, which game will you close the year with?

Oct 24, 2017
These are some nice games. And that is one good gameplay to go through before the year end. Happy new to FF forums and the members. I am sure new year will bring more FF surprises and we learn from each others experience.

Oct 25, 2017
These are some nice games. And that is one good gameplay to go through before the year end. Happy new to FF forums and the members. I am sure new year will bring more FF surprises and we learn from each others experience.
I am also hopins so, @overcast. I have many expectations this year, and the most important one is concerning our favourite games, the FFs. I am hoping for further improvements and innovations.

Dec 2, 2017
The FF VII would be a perfect game for me to play to end this year, not just with a blast but with an amazing and memorable one. This version of FF is my most favorite one, and I would say the perfect of all the FF games created,only for me. So, ending the year with my favorite game somehow feels memorable and amazing at the same time. :D

Oliver#11

Dec 23, 2017
For me i closed everything on playing games and i want to focus on my online jobs to make extra money.I want my time not to waste on playing games i want my time to waste on my online jobs.

Oct 24, 2017
Happy new year to all FF members. I also expect new things about FF this 2018. I will also try to create new threads about FF and play it often.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Happy new year to all of you lovely people in this honourable platform, I pray we all achieve our set goals this year without much stress and difficulty. About closing off the year with Final Fantasy game playing, I would be honest about this, I actually didn't get a chance to play because I was busy with church activities and before I realize anything we are already in 2018 :).

Top Bottom
Hosted By: