New characters who doesnt exist from the original introduced on the remake

Jan 2, 2018
These characters are not playable but they are added into the game to add something fresh to the story.

This is Chocobo Sam- He might be a breeder of chocobo and he is the go to person if we want to buy a chocobo.

Madam M

She seemed like a madam who trains women to be a perfect wife. She might be involved when Cloud crossdresses and pretends to be a woman. I have a feeling she will have lots of funny moments with cross dressing cloud. The remake might be longer than the original because we are having new characters being introduced. I wonder if some characters from the original will be removed.

jodiann12

Nov 27, 2017
Now something makes me wonder if we'll have some characters from the original that will be removed and replaced by these characters.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I know the reason why we have new characters. This game will be longer than the original. it is episodic but each episode will be as long as a regular Final Fantasy game. It is basically going to surpass the length of the original.

Fantasia

Dec 20, 2017
I know the reason why we have new characters. This game will be longer than the original. it is episodic but each episode will be as long as a regular Final Fantasy game. It is basically going to surpass the length of the original.
So Basically this game is already better than Resident evil remake that is only 5 hours to finish. meanwhile this game is episodic but a single episode will be as long as a regular Final Fantasy game. This game might be more worth my money. It has the quality based from what I experienced from the demo but it also have the quantity.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
The game's first episode will only cover the first 5 hours of the original but it is not a summarized version it will be more fleshed out. The first 5 hours of the original will be stretch the length of a regular sequel. I am sure though they will do something to the pacing so people won't get bored. It is like how a movie is adapted into a tv series with multiple seasons.

Dlankulit

Dec 9, 2017
A more fleshed out Midgard. That sounds great to me! I am enjoy tv serials more than movies because I get to know characters in a more intimate matter and that is what this remake tries to do. They will portray Cloud and His friends like we are their friends and we are there. I heard there will be 4 episodes. This might win game of the year.

Wiqar Neha

Mar 1, 2018
Something I never expected, Existence of Prostitutes. Final Fantasy usually avoids dark themes like this but yeah Prostitutes exist on this game.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
Expect more characters to be introduced on episode 2. I also think more NPC from the original will be more fleshed out on episode 2. I mean Jessie barely have character development in the original game.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: