Man loves final fantasy 8 so much he decided to have surgery to look like Squall

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
It seemed like he is making money out of him now. He got some sponsorship from instagram. He is an instagram model now.
Hmm, I see now the angle he was pursuing when he embarked on getting the plastic surgery. Getting a sponsorship deal from Instagram as a model is a big catch but I'm definitely not getting a plastic surgery :rolleyes:.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
How adorable is that? Well, it is insane too. I mean, video games especially Final Fantasy can get the best part of us; but going under a knife to look like the characters is something else.
Personally, I think the young man was after fame.
Exactly @Rossy, the young man was definitely after fame and it seems he has gotten it already as he is now on a sponsorship deal with Instagram becoming a model in the process.

Apr 22, 2018
Having surgery tolook like a game character is total craziness. I would never in my lifetime do something like that.

May 7, 2018
Final Fantasy games are so realistic that even I feel that I should jump into the games and look like anyone of those characters. They all look brave and filled with youth. Squall looks young and handsome indeed and I am not surprised to find that someone has spent $41,000 for the surgery to look like Squall.

This shows the creativity and talent of the creators of Squall. The game makers or the artist who has created the character of Squall in the game is the real winner in this case.

Squall is a celebrity in the gaming world and anyone would love to look like a celebrity. Some people do have money, so let them have beauty too.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: