Man loves final fantasy 8 so much he decided to have surgery to look like Squall

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I think this is pretty ridiculous tbh, but it's his body and he can do whatever he wants with it as far as I'm concerned.
Haha, maybe tomorrow he would go and have another plastic surgery just to look like Squall's lover Rinoa because you know that Squall himself looked feminine somehow when you take a closer look at him.

Oct 24, 2017
I am kind of against doing any form of surgery to have looks like fiction character. But it seems like a good thing during the phase. Nothing wrong with that from what I have seen so far.

Mar 9, 2018
I am kind of against doing any form of surgery to have looks like fiction character. But it seems like a good thing during the phase. Nothing wrong with that from what I have seen so far.
Personally, I wouldn't go to such extent and even spending such amount like $41,000 on such kind of surgery. It's unbelievable in my perspective.

Mar 9, 2018
Haha, maybe tomorrow he would go and have another plastic surgery just to look like Squall's lover Rinoa because you know that Squall himself looked feminine somehow when you take a closer look at him.
Haha, don't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and see the news update that it has actually happened. Don't underestimate the power of love and addiction.

Feb 22, 2018
Hold up, this actually happened? I guess I should not be surprised, I mean we've all seen those people on the internet getting plastic surgery to look like berbie dolls.

Jan 14, 2018
To be fair Final Fantasy characters looks better than Barbie dolls. Final Fantasy characters have this Unique Eurasian look at appeals both in Asia and Western societies. Final Fantasy characters are more racially ambiguous.

Mar 4, 2018
This has got to show who passionate many of those that are playwthe game are into looking like the characters they like when they play the game of Final Fantasy. As long as he has got the money to look like Squall, I won't want to criticize him for taking that decision to be like that for it is the best way that he can revel in those moments.

Mar 4, 2018
Are you kidding me? To spending a whopping $41,000 on a plastic surgery just to look like a fictional character in Final Fantasy 8 is way ridiculous. Is he on drugs? Anyways it's his choice, so I have to respect that.
Yeah, that's quite a huge sum of money that would have been spent on another investment and all that. Now, doing it on plastic surgery is cool for him, but I don't really see the need for me to go through that mile to do such.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, that's quite a huge sum of money that would have been spent on another investment and all that. Now, doing it on plastic surgery is cool for him, but I don't really see the need for me to go through that mile to do such.
You are very correct, if I have such amount of money as a spare cash, there are several better things to invest it into and not plastic surgery but I really wouldn't blame him because this is where what we call choice comes in. It's his choice to have a plastic surgery to look like a Final Fantasy character.

Jan 14, 2018
Squall have a large scar on his face. It is funny that this guy didnt want to have a large scar on his face to have the complete Squall Leonhart looks. His surgery is very scary because his jaw got trimmed by a saw to have the strawberry shape face Squall have.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Are you kidding me? This is craziness of the highest order in my opinion. What kind of love would push a man to go to such extent? In my opinion, this is not normal. This guy should probably get his brains checked out for psychological problems.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Squall have a large scar on his face. It is funny that this guy didnt want to have a large scar on his face to have the complete Squall Leonhart looks. His surgery is very scary because his jaw got trimmed by a saw to have the strawberry shape face Squall have.
Haha, I definitely think he wouldn't want to have the same scar which Squall got from Seifer when they were fighting. I think the scar would have made him look more sexy :D.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Are you kidding me? This is craziness of the highest order in my opinion. What kind of love would push a man to go to such extent? In my opinion, this is not normal. This guy should probably get his brains checked out for psychological problems.

I really wouldn't call it craziness, it's simply just being irresponsible that would make one do such thing. Maybe he is from a very wealthy family, so the cost of the surgery isn't a big deal of amount for him to pay.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I really wouldn't call it craziness, it's simply just being irresponsible that would make one do such thing. Maybe he is from a very wealthy family, so the cost of the surgery isn't a big deal of amount for him to pay.
I think that you are absolutely right about the said individual being irresponsible when it comes to spending money. I think if one dig up his family background, it would be obvious that he is from a wealthy family.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
There is no way he would go for such expensive surgery and get a scar left on him. It's not possible but I'm sure if he really love Squall so much and wanted to look exactly like him, the scar should be well positioned on his face :p.

Jan 14, 2018
Squall's scar is caused by a sword. I think he may not be afraid being sliced by a scalpel based on the surgeries he have but he don't want to be lacerated by a sword.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
You are absolutely right about him not wanting to be lacerated by a sword, he would be a chicken when it comes to that. Personally, I see those that are more after how good they appear to be of less courage.

Rossy

Apr 3, 2018
How adorable is that? Well, it is insane too. I mean, video games especially Final Fantasy can get the best part of us; but going under a knife to look like the characters is something else.
Personally, I think the young man was after fame.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: