Kefka

Jan 14, 2018
161699.png
Kefka is like the most evil villain in history of Final Fantasy. His body count of victims is beyond compare. He is also very cruel to the people who works for him. He became evil because of his rough childhood that made him experience abuse and he is mentally ill. He even tried to kill children. That is how evil he was. He even killed majority of the planet's population.

If Final Fantasy 6 will have a 3d remake, I think Kefka will surpass Sepiroth.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
I don't know if I relate to his destructive nature and his short-temper but I like his dark humor especially his laugh.

Jan 14, 2018
If 6 is going to have a remake, I want Mark Hamill to voice him. He already voiced a similar Iconic character before. I think that will be a dream casting for me. He is not that of an expensive actor even though he starred on multiple Star wars movies.

Feb 22, 2018
If 6 is going to have a remake, I want Mark Hamill to voice him. He already voiced a similar Iconic character before. I think that will be a dream casting for me. He is not that of an expensive actor even though he starred on multiple Star wars movies.
Just cross your fingers, it might actually come to pass.

Oct 25, 2017
Armenia
He is the ultimate evil of all evils. I never seen any Final Fantasy villain as evil a him. Even Sepiroth will look like a saint if he was next to Kefka. He is also the most successful villain when it comes to all the damage that have been done.

Oct 25, 2017
I think Kefka is a very scary villian- and he reminds me a little bit of the Joker- he could even be crazier than the Joker as well. I would declare Kefka a psychopath and leave it at that- also what would it be like if Kefka and the Joker had a few words together(haha)?

Mar 1, 2018
Kefka is basically Joker with Godly powers. Joker is already scary even if he have no powers. Kefka is the nightmarish what if situation. He also sorta win. Yes he is defeated by Terra and company in the end but most of the world has been in ruins before he got his comeuppance. He had killed almost all of the world's population.

Oct 24, 2017
Kefka hates life, it tries to destroy all that life means, madness and sadistic are its characteristics.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
That is what I love about him and also his main rival is Terra, A woman he tortured and enslaved for years. She is the ultimate face of compassion and innocence. She is like the ultimate saint of all Final Fantasy characters, she is so pure you just want to root for her. The contrast between her and Kefka makes them as one of the best mortal enemies.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: