Is Vincent going to be on this game?

Apr 18, 2018
I am worried because I haven't seen any footage of him. He is one of the most popular characters that he managed to have his own spin off years ago but I haven't seen any single frame that shows him in the trailers. I hope he is one of the playable party members on this upcoming remake. I will be very upset if he gets removed on this remake. I hope the next trailer will show footages of him. I want Vincent on this game! He is part of the original game!

Oct 24, 2017
I am sure he will be in this game, early trailers just want to focus on main characters Cloud,Aeris and Tifa. I am sure he will eventually have his own trailer. They need to build hype and not give everything away. It is simple marketing 101 on Square enix's part.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I think he is being reserved for another trailer. Square Enix don't need to reveal everything because the game is still under development. They need to reserve the teaser for other characters to build more future hype.

Freeda

Jan 4, 2018
He may not be available on chapter one because the game is episodic. I can see some party members not being playable during early chapters. The game is planned to be 3 episodes and if it sold well we might get extras unless some sort of production and creativity difference happens just like in XV. I am a bit annoyed that it's a small portion remake but this game is too ambitious for the modern era. The original game have limited graphics for a reason.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: