Is Lightning Lesbian or Asexual?

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
She is only 21 years old not middle aged at all. I don't think romance is a priority for her after she turned into a God in Lightning Returns.

to7update

Most people don't care about that. That is why I hate some devs forcing certain genders and/or sexualities in games or situations where they don't fit, just for political correctness. Keep that stuff out of our games.

Yeah, but if it doesn't bother me she is like that, I am pretty sure others will appreciate. So we cannot forget devs are trying to appeal to the wider audiences.

mbuzma

It doesn't really bother me either, since FF series is not what I was thinking of when I wrote that. I just went on a bit of a rant there to be honest.

kle476

She is hates men and she is extremely tomboyish. That doesn't make someone lesbian though because I know lesbians who are bestfriends with men.

doep djuer

Hi. Personally I would imagine she is heterosexual. I'm not particularly interested in love stories, and i'm not sure there's any character I would approve as Lightning's significant other.
She is either Lesbian or Asexual, she is never flirty with men and she is always rude them.

Lwjeokaje7

She is more Asexual to me. She doesn't even flirt with girls so she hates both males and females altogether.

Addap Earver

Sorceress of the Stone
She is more of an asexual to me. She never been romantic with any guys nor girls.

Mai

I think she is but they just implied so it wont be offensive to conservative cultures. They decided to be subtle about her sexuality. She also have sister complex.

Paco

I would have commended this game for being inclusive but they make things way too subtle to avoid offending the conservatives. Lightning is Gay but it is not the center of the story but they made a lot of hints about it.

Rubi

Hi. Personally I would imagine she is heterosexual. I'm not particularly interested in love stories, and i'm not sure there's any character I would approve as Lightning's significant other.
No way she is straight. She was never flirty with guys and I don't see her having sexual tension with any men. She loves slapping them instead. Also so what if she is gay? It is progressive and inclusive for her to be gay in a game that mostly have male players.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: