If you wake up one day and You are Squall Leonhart..........

Emma kwamboka

I would just do it for the money, that is all I care about. The business of taking out people is really booming.
I would never do it for money. Out of my kindness maybe. Never about the money.

Hova

I would never do it for money. Out of my kindness maybe. Never about the money.
I mean he’s a member of the SeeD Academy in Balamb Garden, a school designed to raise and train mercenaries, who take various jobs throughout the world. He doesn't care about humanity.

I mean he’s a member of the SeeD Academy in Balamb Garden, a school designed to raise and train mercenaries, who take various jobs throughout the world. He doesn't care about humanity.
You guys didn't answer the question though, If you are Squall is Rinoa still your love interest?

Hova

You guys didn't answer the question though, If you are Squall is Rinoa still your love interest?
Of course I would go for Rinoa, she becomes an amazing sorceress partly into the game with her crazy summons which comes really handy during battles.

doep djuer

I won't go for Rinoa because of the impending doom that may happen if I date her. I will go for Selphie because she have a personality that makes me smile. I think she can cheer me up during hard times and I won't have an evil sorceress from the future as a grand daughter.

Addap Earver

Sorceress of the Stone
If I am Squall I am going to seduce Zell or Irvine instead since I don't find women attractive.:D I mean I am a girl. So I will wake up in the body of a Man, I will still don't find women attractive.
You naughty girl.... :D I use to be a member of a Yahoo group of people who ships Squall to Seifer. Girls like us are the reason why Final Fantasy 15 happened and many men hated us for that sausage fest. :p:rolleyes:

PureGrace

Rinoa still looks innocent amongst all the other girl characters in the FF8 game. Since I am a huge Squall Leonhart fan, I would surely go with Rinoa. Quistis looks more matured but has a witty look and I don't think that I would love to spend my lifetime with her if I wake up as Squall.

Rinoa would still be the best for me because she is elegant and the most suitable match for Squall. I found this SquallRinoa artwork on FinalFantasy wikia. They look like made for each other!

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
No one else wanted to go for Ultimecia? I am really into older ladies. :D I have huge mommy issues growing up. After graduating college I tried courting my highschool teacher but she rejected me because she see me as a son though the age gap is like 7 years only. :oops:

I need some mother figure in my life. So I date older women.

Drake

Quistis will be the one I will go for. She is very smart and she have the wisdom I like for a woman. She is young yet she have an old soul.

Rinoa is the intended love interest so I will also consider her but the theories between her and Squall made me hesitate to pursue her for the safety of everyone.

T_3000

I will go for Selphie and have selfies with her.I like her cuteness and innocence. I don't think I will date Rinoa because she is kind of the reason why
"Ultimecia will exist."]

Addap Earver

Sorceress of the Stone
@Kelly_Geo Why did you reply here anyway if you don't know what you talk about and you also sound sexist.

Kitty

Zell because I am not attracted to women because of obvious reasons.

marblank1313

As a Milf connoisseur, I will pursue Edea, She is the hottest woman in the roster. I like my women aged like fine wine. I am not into spring chicken.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: