I want the Job System to return

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
The Job System is most prominent in Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy X-2.

Jobs are basically costumes that changes the skills and fighting style of characters. In Final Fantasy V here are the jobs you can give to Bartz.

This is Bartz as a swordsman

This is Bartz as a dancer

This is Bartz and the whole cast of Final Fantasy V as Monks or Martial Artist.

The whole Final Fantasy V as White Mages.

The Job system also Returned on Final Fantasy X-2. It is the first 3d Final Fantasy game that uses the job system.

In Final Fantasy X-2 here are the jobs available for Rikku.

Job or class system I think is also used in 11 but I never played that game. What I love about the job system is the replay value it can add because you want to experience each character trying all jobs available.

Also you can customize your team for your own liking. You can make all members of your teams into Ninjas or do any combination you like.

I hope a future game uses the job system again.

Apr 10, 2018
I also want the system to be reintroduced on new games too. I find it more comfortable when there is an option to change the jobs of each character so I can create a well-balanced party.

I would like the main character to be the main damage dealer. One character for the tank role, another for buff or healer, and a DPS mage.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's going to be a good inclusion into the current or latest series of the Final Fantasy games should the job system be reintroduced back into the gaming fold.

It gives gamers the opportunity to have their playable characters in a way that suits there preference. Bartz looked good as a dancers though :D.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Giving Final Fantasy gamers the opportunity to choose and customize their players in the game is very interesting. Every gamer wants to have his character the way that suits him or her. So reintroducing the job system would be a great idea from everyone's perspective.

Jan 14, 2018
I think this system is easier to implement on 3d. They need some tweaking though. I want the characters to train so they will qualify for the job, You know job is not something you can find inside a treasure chest.

Make the character train on a school and then apply for the job to make it more challenging.

Apr 10, 2018
I think this system is easier to implement on 3d. They need some tweaking though. I want the characters to train so they will qualify for the job, You know job is not something you can find inside a treasure chest.

Make the character train on a school and then apply for the job to make it more challenging.
The job system would also mean more work for their character designers. :D

They will be designing each job or class design for every character. Just like the ones @Bartz_FFV included in the original post. I think it may be a little harder to create detailed designs in 3D.

Oct 25, 2017
The job system was also added to the Final Fantasy 12-The Zodiac Age game as well- but I don't think the original Final Fantasy 12 had a job system. I think they want you to stick with the job choices you make in this game forever-and not be able to change them though(kind of like in real life)?

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
The job system was also added to the Final Fantasy 12-The Zodiac Age game as well- but I don't think the original Final Fantasy 12 had a job system. I think they want you to stick with the job choices you make in this game forever-and not be able to change them though(kind of like in real life)?
The original Final Fantasy 12 never did had a job system, I played it never found anyone in it but it's a good version of the game though even without the jobs system, it is a good one.

Mar 9, 2018
Who wouldn't want to have the opportunity to customize his playable character in the game? Personally, I'm all in for it and since it's what the job system brings to the table, then I would fully vote for its bring back.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I agree! You are able to express your own art using the characters of your own.
Yeah, it's good and interesting because I'm sure it would lure every player of the game to be eager to participate in it and devising out a unique outfit that appeals to the individual.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: