I want crisis core,and Advent children as dlc!!

Mar 22, 2020
Jamaica
Crisis core is a prequel of Final Fantasy 7. The original game is dated now because it is not fully voiced. They already have some of it's scenes showed on the remake and we already have character model of Zack to make it happen. I want to play Crisis Core fully voiced by voice actors. Make it a dlc because the game didn't age well.

Advent Children is the Sequel movie of Final Fantasy VII, the movie still looks great for something created in 2005 that Reno's model looks like his remake model. I think make this a dlc for the final episode. Tifa looks great on her Advent children costume so I want that outfit of her to be playable.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I won't mind Crisis core as dlc happening since they already have the character models for it and the game is indeed super dated and didn't age well. We now live in an era that even super minor NPCs have their own voice actors.

Apr 18, 2018
I also want to see content that shows what happened to the characters years after advent children with a new threat showing up. I want to see a 30 year old Cloud Strife with facial hair and all.

Mar 10, 2020
US
I think it can happen if all Episodes of 7 remake will be super successful that they will decide to make dlc. Episode 2 and 3 should sell really well so we can demand Advent Children and Crisis core dlc. Crisis core is easier to adapt since we have character models for it but Advent children is more harder to adapt because its a movie.

DLee

Nov 29, 2017
Manhattan
Advent children have boring Sephiroth clones as villains. I prefer Crisis core as dlc because its a waste of character models if that is not adapted into dlc. Also who doesn't want to see Tifa in a cowgirl outfit?

Top Bottom
Hosted By: