I thought this game is a prequel

JOSEPHiroth

When I saw the title, My mind speculated that this could be the origin of the whole Final Fantasy Universe. It is not even an RPG it is more of an adventure game. I just found out it is standalone and it is suppose to an original game but they decided to plaster the name Final Fantasy to help its sales. It could have been an original IP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharon

The weird title made me thought its a prequel of Final Fantasy 1 but Nomura said its not. It is a stand alone Final Fantasy game. It is spinoff within the Final Fantasy Universe. I think they are testing the waters by removing numbers on the title of future Final Fantasy games. Like how Resident evil 8 ends up with the title Resident evil Village. Its their way to entice casuals and people who are not fans of Final Fantasy to play.

Here is the first trailer

Here is 30 minutes of gameplay

Emma kwamboka

I love the gameplay and demographics, what a strategy. The armor, the helmet everything makes me want to play it.

Paco

There is now a downloadable demo. I am currently downloading it. I will share my opinions later.

It is a game created by Team Ninja, They licensed the Final Fantasy title from Square Enix and Square publishes this game. It is actually a clone of the game NIOH.It is not related to any mainline final fantasy title.

Kitty

At first I thought they will remake Final Fantasy but the title is just Engrish from Japan,

LpNrW100

I had been living in a rock because I didn't know this game exist. I was too busy looking for Final Fantasy VII remake news.

Paco

No Playable females, No buy! Sorry not sorry but having female characters on the team is important for me. I don't like Final Fantasy XV for a reason! I refuse to buy games with no diversity and inclusivity. I already know that this is not the game for someone like me because it has a lot of red flags.

Bonnie

Too Generic! This one will be a skip for me, I rather save my hard earned money for Final Fantasy VII episode 2.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: