I kinda liked Celes better than Terra

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
Terra is one of the best Final Fantasy heroes of all time but I kind of prefer her over Terra.

First she did the most Iconic scene of FF6, the stage play!

She is also half of the most well received Final Fantasy couple of all time. Her love story with Locke is the best written love story in the history of Final Fantasy.They saved each other's life so they are more like equals.

I think Terra is more catered to Feminist since she don't have a love interest, She is a woman who can held on her own and lead a group. I do love Terra since she have a character growth from an insecure girl who doubt her powers to a confident warrior who defeated evil.

I just feel more attached with Celes because her story tackles depression and suicide, something I had been through. Also Gameplaywise Celes is very strong! She is very fun to play.

Apr 18, 2018
Bleh, Celes is a lovestruck suicidal emo. I like Terra more because she is like a stronger version of Rinoa. She is like a Rinoa that doesn't need rescuing. Terra is like a more competient and mature version of Rinoa. She is also very compassionate because she decided to adopt Orphans.

Oct 25, 2017
Armenia
I love the lovestory of Locke and Celes and I consider it at the best canon pairing of all time but there is no way Celes is better than Terra. Terra became the face of the game despite of this game is an ensemble cast for a reason.

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the mint coloured hair of Terra and I like her large level of magic, also her special skill of Trance, in which she can change form for awhile- she can do twice as much physical and magical damage as well, when in this form but it is only temporary.
FFVI: Terra Cosplay Cinematic

Top Bottom
Hosted By: