I am disturbed by the fact I haven't seen Final Fantasy characters on the trailers.

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is originally marketed as Final Fantasy game. A crossover between Final Fantasy and disney to be specific. Cameos of Final Fantasy characters had been a tradition of all Kingdom hearts games. I mean Squall Leonheart is a mainstay of this series. People are hoping to see Noctis and Lightning on this game but based from the trailer. This game will be all disney. :confused::(

They Got Mandy Moore back voicing Rapunzel and she was Aerith's original voice actress. I was hoping to see Aerith on this game with that fact alone. We can have FF characters at the Wreckin Ralph world since its set in a videogame world.

Apr 22, 2018
Maybe they want Kingdom Hearts to stand on its own and be independent from Final Fantasy so they can focus more on the disney world they needed to explore. I do wish we have Final Fantasy characters because it's a tradition.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
They might appear in the Wrecking Ralph world because it's set in the world of videogames.Final Fantasy is a videogame after all. Squall had been a regular in KH so it will be weird to not have him again.

Apr 25, 2018
I am not sure if it's just me but I think I saw Sephiroth in the trailer. Or is that guy happened to only resemble him. We might still have Final Fantasy characters but for a minimal role.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: