How did you get your airship pass with keys or did you buy it?

Nov 27, 2017
Getting an airship pass was one of the highest prestige things that you could do in FFXI. You had to be rank 5 and collect a bunch of keys and turn them in. I can't remember how many keys or where you had to go because it was so long ago. But I did it the hard way, by getting rank 5 and collecting the keys in some of the hardest places in the game. So how about you? How did you get your airship pass with keys or did you pay the 500k and buy it?

Mar 19, 2018
Hi @Soulwatcher. I quite enjoyed looking for these keys actually. I had a friend with me so it wasn't that long and boring, I really liked going round and killing tones of monsters lol...maybe am a freak....I just didn't like the distance you have to travel from one place to another. other than that no problem with this quest.

ryanxpei

Apr 13, 2018
I probably did the key method, but I'm pretty sure it was around 2003 so I can't even remember back that far.

Now collecting the summoner avatars before they came out with the low level battles to acquire them... That was a challenge.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: