How did you come across Final Fantasy1 ?

Oct 25, 2017
This is one where word of mouth probably carried a lot of it through the early years. I know it was pretty easy to convince others once they saw the graphics though.
Yes. It is true there are so many talks and reviews that talk about this game. The reviews are positive. When someone goes ahead to play the game, he finds it very nice and therefore continues to play it. And this is the trend with all FF games. They attract a stream of playing towards them.

Jan 5, 2018
I come across FF1 , when i got bored with games i play, i kinda feel i want some new and much more interesting game to play. Then my friend recommend playing FF1, I thought this game is boring, but when i tried to play it, damn it was a good one. Since then, I play every series that comes out.

Nov 10, 2017
I am pretty sure that I thought it was gonna be a game that was not really for me but that changed pretty quickly. Never judge a book by its cover though, as they say.

janleo

Jan 13, 2018
We were a bunch of rowdy high schoolers back then and we loved to skip classes. Back then, billiards and jamming at the park were the usual activities of youngn's like us. Then someone put up a video arcade just across the street from my school and set up PS1's. Started out as a hangout for university students then we soon followed and that's when we stumbled upon Final Fantasy.

Jan 25, 2018
I have heard about the Final Fantasy series a long time ago, but didn't know what they were about. So I checked it out and started with the first one even though someone suggested a different approach to the game, I still want to go from 1. It was really fun playing the game and now I can't wait for the PC port of FF15.

Feb 22, 2018
Discovering Final Fantasy 1 was purely by accident or luck if you can call it that. I saw a friend play the psp version and I guess the rest is as they say , history.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think that I would be leaving anything to chance as being the reason why such happened. I believe that there is a purpose for anything that happens. So my getting to know about the game Final Fantasy was a thing of chance but a calculated event that led to my discount of the game.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I am pretty sure that I thought it was gonna be a game that was not really for me but that changed pretty quickly. Never judge a book by its cover though, as they say.
I completely agree with you on this, never judge anything too brashly because you would be stunned on what that could turn out to offer and it's exactly what happened with the Final Fantasy games.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Most of the games which I play today are introduced to me by some crazy gaming friends of mine and the same thing goes with how Final Fantasy games was introduced to me. It was one of my old friends who happened to be my classmate that got me hooked up with playing FF games.

Mar 19, 2018
When I was young I used to watch my older brothers play with their friends. I used to cry for them to let me play. Unfortunately, I was so young and used to fail at it. My interest grew from there and I have never regretted having an interest in it.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
When I was young I used to watch my older brothers play with their friends. I used to cry for them to let me play. Unfortunately, I was so young and used to fail at it. My interest grew from there and I have never regretted having an interest in it.
I would never forget some of my good old gaming friends in a haste because they really added flair in my life with the sorts of games that I was introduced to by all of them. These kind of people hardly come by, so therefore I'm not ditching them early.

Apr 10, 2018
I came across Final Fantasy 1 when I bought a PS1 collection of SNES games. It has I think 300-400 mini-games and Final Fantasy 1 and 2 were included. I knew Final Fantasy is famous because I hear it often when classmates are talking. That's why I gave it a try. :D

Feb 22, 2018
I would never forget some of my good old gaming friends in a haste because they really added flair in my life with the sorts of games that I was introduced to by all of them. These kind of people hardly come by, so therefore I'm not ditching them early.
Friends are always the best part of gaming. The fun of gaming with friends cannot be compared while playing on your own.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Friends are always the best part of gaming. The fun of gaming with friends cannot be compared while playing on your own.
I'm telling you mate, the fun of gaming is more complete when you play with your true friends. The joy it brings lasts more than going to a party or seating out to drink. I would easily stay in doors all day playing with friends and gambling in the process.

Feb 22, 2018
I'm telling you mate, the fun of gaming is more complete when you play with your true friends. The joy it brings lasts more than going to a party or seating out to drink. I would easily stay in doors all day playing with friends and gambling in the process.
Well said.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: