Hello Everyone

how to get rid of this message?

• check your internet connection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • check if your wifi is dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 27, 2017
I did not experienced such incident when I played some FF games, maybe it was just a technical error on the part of the game since sometimes there are some sudden changes occurred to some game console.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
First and foremost, you are highly welcome to the forum Final Fantasy. It's an honor to have you as a member in this honourable platform. I'm also playing Final Fantasy XV and I must tell you that it's being a great experience for me. If I should ask, what avenue are you making use of in playing the game? Is it a console or mobile device?

Nov 3, 2017
What does it say on that picture ?
I'm afraid of clicking on the attachment since the guy made just one post and disappeared.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
What does it say on that picture ?
I'm afraid of clicking on the attachment since the guy made just one post and disappeared.
Haha, better being careful than fall victim to something you aren't sure about. I love how critically you analyze and view things. Personally I didn't bother about viewing his attachments, I only rely on his words, hoping he would respond back. So therefore, till he shows up, I'm not clicking any attachments as well.

Nov 3, 2017
Cautiousness comes with experience of being a long time PC user. There could be a virus embedded in that picture for all I know. Though I'm not sure why I'm even bothering, he/she clearly won't return to the forum.

Nov 10, 2017
Network errors are the worst and I have gotten quite a few in my day. The real question is what network and I always assumed it was mine but sure enough you just have to let it regroup.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: