Has Anyone Else Played the HD Remaster?

Nov 3, 2017
The gameplay is pretty much the same but the graphics indeed improved. The NPC's though remained on lower definition. I guess they think most people won't notice so they ignored that minor detail.
It's more likely that they were just lazy. How would people not notice that if textures on almost everything else (especially main character faces) were improved ? This remaster was just a quick cash-in job.

Jan 14, 2018
They could have worked harder and polish the NPC's too. The resident evil 1 remake remaster improved the NPC's and zombies. So they didn't look out of place. Final Fantasy X remaster failed on that aspect. I think they half added this so they can remaster it again.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
Well, Resident Evil remake is a...remake, and it was completely overhauled graphically. This OTOH is just a remaster. Learn the difference.
And I doubt they would make yet another remaster of the same game.

Jan 25, 2018
I haven't played it yet, but I wanna play it. Is it better than the original or they've upgraded only the graphics. Graphics, in my opinion change a lot of how the game feels and plays so having better graphics can definitely boost up my enjoyment of the game.

Mar 4, 2018
I have played HD remaster only for one time.It was very awesome to play and enjoy more.The faces of the characters in HD version looks very awesome.I hope that this new HD remaster will definitely attract more gameplayers towards it.
The HD version is really good to play and you can get to enjoy it more in the sense that there are now more contents on it unlike what we have in the past. This is going to be a good series for every gamer out there.

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone? I'm impressed with how well both games hold up, and the extra story content, improved graphics and re-recorded musical score gives an old fan something new to see.

Even having played ffx, several times before, I still found myself spellbound by everything that happens in the story.

Apr 10, 2018
I played the remaster but I can't compare it to the original because I didn't play it. The graphics feel like it's a PS2 or PS3 game when I booted it up. I think I saw a configuration in the settings that allows you to choose between the original and remastered version of the soundtracks.

gultubilla

Jan 12, 2018
I had the remaster from Steam and It is good enough on it's own. I don't think X should have any remake because it is a game that aged really well.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: