Has anyone else played Chrono Cross here?

Apr 10, 2018

Hello, Final Fantasy fans!

Chrono Cross was the first RPG game I played as a kid. It was the game that came along my PS1 console when my dad bought it. Up till now, I consider this the best RPG game. It must be because of the atmosphere the game brings. It has the best soundtracks and it has godly graphics compared to other games during its release.

Has anyone else played Chrono Cross here? I also hope that Square makes a remake for this game. It surely deserves it.

Oct 25, 2017
This Chrono Cross game looks very good, although I never played it- but it received a perfect 10 score from GameSpot- so it's a very critically acclaimed game. The story is about a teenage boy named Serge and a theme of parallel worlds.

Mar 9, 2018
I have heard about the game in the past but I haven't played it yet because there are other games which occupied my time then. It's not possible for one to have played all games, including RPG'S. But from what I heard, it was a good game.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I still have a blue memory of this game from my childhood and I must confess that it was a good RPG game back then but I doubt that it would still count as one of the greatest now with so many in the market now.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: