Hardest boss fight ?

Nov 3, 2017

What is the hardest boss fight you've experienced ?
I stumbled into a dungeon with a level 50-something boss when my party was at level 7. Needless to say, I got wrecked pretty hard several times and made sure to be more careful in the future.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
What is the hardest boss fight you've experienced ?
I stumbled into a dungeon with a level 50-something boss when my party was at level 7. Needless to say, I got wrecked pretty hard several times and made sure to be more careful in the future.
I am extremely confused with this topic. What do you mean by "boss fight"? Is this a game term or you mean a fighting with a real boss?

I'm curious because I haven't experienced this level yet.

Oct 24, 2017
If it's in context of the FF15 then ardyn is hard guy to crack. Also in past sephiroth was hard to beat too. I don't know any other good vilian out there with that much intensity though.

Nov 3, 2017
I am extremely confused with this topic. What do you mean by "boss fight"? Is this a game term or you mean a fighting with a real boss?

I'm curious because I haven't experienced this level yet.
Of course it's an in-game boss. No real ones hiding in dungeons are there ?

Nov 10, 2017
I am having trouble thinking back to the weird ones and all the names. I remember the shadow man and the dark cloud, those were kind of strange, and tough too. Not really sure outside of that though.

Jan 25, 2018
Story? Ravus, although he is actually pretty slow and everything is 100% avoidable, I think he wrecks pretty much everyone a little bit on their blind run of the game, unless vastly overleveled.

General side content while still being a "boss"? Naglfar or MAX Angelus 0

Hardest fights period? Either 4 Iron Giants, 2 Elder Coeurls, or each of the mini-bosses in Costlemark Menace dungeon

Honorable mention to doing the regular Costlemark dungeon, 3 Red Giants + 1 Naga + Flans fight at the appropriate recommended level (55).

Top Bottom
Hosted By: