Final Porktasy!!!

Freeda

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry for the corny pun I used as a title, I just can't help it!

As a long time Final Fantasy fan, One of the things that wont be on my mind is to eat a Moogle. In some food deli in Japan you can now eat Moogle Chicken Nuggets and Moogle Chinese pork buns!!

It looks cute and instagramable.

I felt bad trying to eat a Moogle's head because Moogle is one of my favorite characters but the Pork buns are delicious. I think I will try to DIY this at home since the patterns and shapes looks simple. I can simply search for simple pork bun recipe.

Dlankulit

Dec 9, 2017
The food colorings used makes me feel uncomfortable because we all know that ain't natural. Although the pink cheeks could have been replaced by ham. The eyes would have been nori sheets, the red jewel on the head could have been pepperoni and the nose could have been dough colored with purple yam. I can make a DIY healthier homemade version.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
The chicken nuggets looks delicious too. I know Final Fantasy have its own restaurant but I wonder why this one didn't make the menu.

Addap Earver

Sorceress of the Stone
Oct 28, 2017
I wish final fantasy is more popular in my country but everyone here is into Mobile legends. I am jealous of the people who will get to eat those Moogly buns.I want to try them but they are not available in my country because people here are not into JRPG. One of the my dreams is to visit the Final Fantasy cafe in Japan.

Freeda

Jan 4, 2018
I wish final fantasy is more popular in my country but everyone here is into Mobile legends. I am jealous of the people who will get to eat those Moogly buns.I want to try them but they are not available in my country because people here are not into JRPG. One of the my dreams is to visit the Final Fantasy cafe in Japan.
I feel the same way. Everyone in my country is playing Fortnite and Heartstone and I can't relate. I feel like I am the only Final Fantasy fan at my hometown. Good thing this forum exists.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: