Final Fantasy Awakening Tutorials

Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
The video is good, I just watched it now but there is a time in the video that you paused for some seconds when you were explaining the heroes and their gem collection, it brings in a break in your video, so try not to do it often.
Ah yes i see what you meant. I did that on purpose so they could look at my gears, but probably I did make a mistake there because I forgot to caption saying to check them. Anyhow, I do understand that pauses are bad when making videos. Thank you so much for noticing that and for letting me know. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again unless necessary especially when showing graphs and the like. I appreciate your feedback! :-D

Mar 4, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback guys! It really inspires me to make more videos.

And actually I do have a new one: Final Fantasy Awakening - Acquire Gems Wisely [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]

I hope this helps especially to those who are still struggling. To those who are reading this, I assure you that you won't regret watching my latest videos as they are short and simple. Happy gaming!
This is nice! One thing about gaming is that you get to realize that by watching some videos that are revealing some other gaming experiences, you get to enjoy the time you spend gaming. I am sure that you are going popular by doing more videos as well.

Mar 4, 2018
Ah yes i see what you meant. I did that on purpose so they could look at my gears, but probably I did make a mistake there because I forgot to caption saying to check them. Anyhow, I do understand that pauses are bad when making videos. Thank you so much for noticing that and for letting me know. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again unless necessary especially when showing graphs and the like. I appreciate your feedback! :-D
I noticed that pause as well then, but I was simply awe by the secrets in the video as I was watching them. However, I am sure that you have taken the correction to make a caption when you make them.

Mar 9, 2018
You are very welcome my friend, I'm happy to help with the video in any little way that I can. At least, it's to show you that I did took time to watch the video well. I'm looking forward to your next one.

Good luck.

Mar 9, 2018
Hi FFA players!

New videos uploaded. Here is the most recent.

Final Fantasy Awakening - Guild Battle Basics
Wow, nice add up to your list of videos once more. So far, I have enjoyed all your videos and I hope that this one is as good as the other ones done before. I can't watch it now as a result of poor internet connection but once the connection is stable, I'm definitely going to watch it and give you my feedback on it.

Good job.

Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
Wow, nice add up to your list of videos once more. So far, I have enjoyed all your videos and I hope that this one is as good as the other ones done before. I can't watch it now as a result of poor internet connection but once the connection is stable, I'm definitely going to watch it and give you my feedback on it.

Good job.

Thank you for your continuous support! :)

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys!

The new video below is definitely worth watching especially for those who are really aiming to be at the top every guild war.

Final Fantasy Awakening - Guild Battle Tactics [ENGLISH TUTORIAL]
Good job my friend, you did a great video this time around and the tactics that I find very interesting and would most likely use is the tactics number #2 where you get to send your weak members first to draw the attack of the strong enemies first and attack them later.

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you very much for sharing this. I will definitely subscribe to your channel. I'm really looking forward to more videos like these in the future.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: