FF6 is arguably the best Final Fantasy

Nov 3, 2017
Final Fantasy 7 is my first and still my favorite FF game - probably due in part to nostalgia but I think the game really was groundbreaking when it came out, and proved to be quite influential in the genre.

Interestingly though the early 3D - prerendered background graphics of FF7 have arguably aged worse ( PSX prerendered backgrounds tend to look very pixelated on HD screens, a shame, since the use of these is what made FF7 one of the best looking PSX games of all time ) compared to simple 2D art of FF6.

Nov 27, 2017
What really amaze me in this Final Fantasy games is its realistic graphics that really attracts me to play it over and over again. The good quality and type of back ground music is also a factor to consider and the gaming options that you can select whenever you wishes to customize it. Over all I find this game as really attractive and well playing compare to the previous Final Fantasy games.that I played.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Comparing between Final Fantasy 6 and Final Fantasy 15, which was among the best and deserving of the top spot in rating all Final Fantasy game series? I think I would be opting for the latter Final Fantasy 15.

As much as Final Fantasy 6 did a great job with how the plot, characters, graphics and even the sound tracks used in the game series, I definitely believe that what was obtainable in Final Fantasy 15 was a whole lot better. So I believe that the FF 15 series should be on the top spot.

Sase3119

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, sure. I'll pass. I still love FFX more.
You said you've never touched it, of course you like another one more??

Personally VII is my favourite but VI is in a super close second place. X was pretty bad compared to come of the older ones.

Jan 14, 2018
I am so dissapointed of the millennial who refuses to play this masterpiece of a game because of the graphics.

It has one of the best stories of the series. It is also the one that started the romantic ballad theme song trend of the sequels. Terra is also a more likable female protagonist than Lightning.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
Final Fantasy 6 is already great on it's current state despite of the technology limitations. It also have the best story as everyone in the cast got a time to shine.

Terra is also not the Typical Final Fantasy protagonist. She is not this prototype shonen badass like like Cloud,Noctis or Lightning. She is also not an empty vessel character. She is a compassionate character.

We also have the greatest villain of all time. Kefka!!

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Final Fantasy 6 is a very good series of the game, I bet that about 70% of all FF gamers loved it very much but my favorite happens to Final Fantasy 9 and 10. I took with playing both series of the game with so much ease like I was given a blueprint on how to successfully play the game.

Jan 14, 2018
What really amaze me in this Final Fantasy games is its realistic graphics that really attracts me to play it over and over again. The good quality and type of back ground music is also a factor to consider and the gaming options that you can select whenever you wishes to customize it. Over all I find this game as really attractive and well playing compare to the previous Final Fantasy games.that I played.
You obviously never played this game because the charm of this game is not the graphics. It is the depth of gameplay and the wonderful story. 6 have 8 bit snes graphics. Unless you are from the future and you played the remake.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
Is the best game because it managed to have great character development for such a big cast. It has the most evil villain in history opposing a pure and sweet maiden as the opposition. Also This game is great for it's time. WWE Wrestler Samoa Joe said it is one of his favorite games of all time.

Jan 14, 2018
I just finished the game again. A huge part of me is wants to see this game in upgraded modern graphics. It is one of the things I want to see before I die. I already see Terra,Locke and Kefka in realistic graphics but the rest of the cast are still in 2d.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: