Favorite Vintage Console Games

Oct 29, 2017
Northeast Tennessee, USA
I liked Mario, of course. Also, I liked Banjo-Kazooie. Finally, I enjoyed Sonic somewhat, but I always found it less desirable than Mario. Finally, Sonic Spinball was loads of fun.

Anyway, on the negative side, I never could get the hang of Super Mario Sunshine, but the other Mario ones were top-notch - though, the original Mario is just too easy for me now - being an adult (not so with Super Mario 3, however).

Oct 25, 2017
I really liked Donkey Kong a lot, and he was a very cranky ape in that game, and he used to throw barrels and tried to get his bananas I think. Donkey Kong first came out for playing on arcade games and later it was released on other platforms- the most popular being the Nintendo Entertainment System. I found a updated version of Donkey Kong on YouTube and it looks like a lot of fun !

Oct 24, 2017
I am not sure how many of you have heard of PS Vita. It was one of the low cost model recently. And I still have that model. It's just not functioning anymore. And there seems to be no tech support on that. It was a good console game model.

Dec 2, 2017
For me, nothing would totally beat Mario, like it's the coolest game for me especially on my childhood days where old good memories have stayed. And also, whether playing it on rpg or on any other game platforms as well, still the best. :D

Oct 29, 2017
Northeast Tennessee, USA
On the Atari thread, I mentioned Pitfall Harry. I was obsessed with that game when a child. Anyway, there was this certain level I could never pass - so when I did it was awesome. However, though, I cannot remember the level nor hardly anything else about the game - except he was traveling thru a cave I think.

Nov 10, 2017
The game Paperboy immediately comes to mind as vintage for me. Probably not my favorite but for some reason it sticks out, but I would also say the normal classics and also maybe Twisted Metal but that is not that vintage.

Oct 24, 2017
I remember sonic, contra, mario and pacman were hits. And they were some of the most played games in the arcade. So surely they had their set of the fun in that time. And it was even good to play them.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: