Favorite playing position with Android Devices

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
There is definitely a way one prefer to play his or her Final Fantasy games in order to feel absolutely comfortable and have a good experience with playing. Some prefer seating, some lying down and others leaning back on some standing structure. Which ever way one chooses, it's just to make playing more enjoyable to the individual.

I love seating down and placing one of my thigh over the couch hand while enjoying playing my Final Fantasy XV mobile version. It gives cool relaxation and I enjoy it very much. What's your favorite position when playing?

Nov 28, 2017
Africa
I simply sit down at the comfort of my bedroom while playing or watching the final fantasy games. Though most people like lying down on bed while others prefer standing up to play these games, I still cannot do but sit while playing or watching games.

felboy29

Dec 16, 2017
Wherever i’m comfortable with, whenever i’m playing i prefer sitting so i won’t be emmiting some kind of lazy aura, but on some time i prefer just laying down on bed whenever my back ache or if i’m playing for such a long time sitting.

Oct 24, 2017
I prefer sitting too. That is my favorite position when playing games using my phone. Sitting makes me feel comfortable and my hands don't get tired easily. Leaning on the sofa while sitting or resting my hands on the desk while playing android games is satisfying

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I simply sit down at the comfort of my bedroom while playing or watching the final fantasy games. Though most people like lying down on bed while others prefer standing up to play these games, I still cannot do but sit while playing or watching games.
I don't entertain lying down at all because I normally fall asleep whenever I do that. I have tried it out several times and had the same result of dozing off and waking up with my battery drained, so I resist the urge to lay down and play.

Dec 2, 2017
For me, sitting down on a nice and soft couch where I'd be totally comfortable is the awesome and perfect position for me to play with. Not only it makes you comfortable but it helps you focus more and be competitive at the same time.

Nov 27, 2017
Lying on my bed or in the couch, with tons of pillows under my neck and back. Usually I don't stay in the same position for hours, but I'm turning myself depending on how exciting the game turns. But more often than not, I play in my bedroom while I'm really comfy.

Nov 28, 2017
Africa
Literally speaking, no specific lying position is generally most suitable, but individuals have preferences for lying positions while playing games with smartphones, or android devices. I prefer sitting on bed most times when I am playing games. This is my favourite lying position for playing any game, be it video games, final fantasy games or any other type of games.

Nov 30, 2017
Laying in our couch then I always put earphones with high volume so no sounds can distract me. And I also uses pillow for mounting my arm so it wont get numb. I also love playing ff in that position while the lights are turned off.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
To seat is the best for me frankly speaking because any other position apart from that makes me uncomfortable and as long as I'm not comfortable playing, I would never enjoy the game.

I have tried laying on the bed but it doesn't suit me well like seating on the couch, so I mostly prefer being on the couch whenever I desire to play.

Dec 6, 2017
What's your favorite position when playing?
I prefer lying down while playing on my android phone because it's kind of relaxing. When I'm sitting down my back was kind of aching, that's why I prefer lying down so I could rest my back while playing. Playing for an hour would be exhausting so we should better rest our backs to avoid any complications on our body. We should still take care of our body so we could play our favorites games. We must also rest our eyes because I've experienced my eyes were twitching while playing games for long hours. I thought I'm not going to be able to play again but I just rested my eyes and it went back to normal again. No matter what position you're playing, better take good care of your body.

Dec 10, 2017
Sitting in and leaning is my most comfortable position when playing using my phone especially when I am in bed soft and with pillow everywhere and headset on.

Dec 19, 2017
When playing games on my android phone, I usually lay down on my bed, facing the ceiling. I am more comfortable with this position while playing on my android phone.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Wherever i’m comfortable with, whenever i’m playing i prefer sitting so i won’t be emmiting some kind of lazy aura, but on some time i prefer just laying down on bed whenever my back ache or if i’m playing for such a long time sitting.
Are you sure you won't easily fall asleep while playing for a long time laying on your bed?

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I prefer sitting too. That is my favorite position when playing games using my phone. Sitting makes me feel comfortable and my hands don't get tired easily. Leaning on the sofa while sitting or resting my hands on the desk while playing android games is satisfying
Definitely, sitting down is my best possible position, because it's the most comfortable way to play without feeling bored or tired to sleep. I can stand and play but not for too long.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
For me, sitting down on a nice and soft couch where I'd be totally comfortable is the awesome and perfect position for me to play with. Not only it makes you comfortable but it helps you focus more and be competitive at the same time.
I totally agree with you on this note, it gives me lots of focus on the game without feeling cramp from either standing or feeling sleepy from being on the bed for too long.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Lying on my bed or in the couch, with tons of pillows under my neck and back. Usually I don't stay in the same position for hours, but I'm turning myself depending on how exciting the game turns. But more often than not, I play in my bedroom while I'm really comfy.
Haha, the pillows are just sleep inducers because personally once I get my sorry head on a pillow, I'm just calling Mr sleep from wherever nooks it's hiding and I will practically dose off. I seriously doubt I can play at all in this manner.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
Laying in our couch then I always put earphones with high volume so no sounds can distract me. And I also uses pillow for mounting my arm so it wont get numb. I also love playing ff in that position while the lights are turned off.
Definitely couch playing is the best because I see no reason why one can't enjoy playing in this position. It's the most comfortable playing position for even playing using a Playstation console.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Are you sure you won't easily fall asleep while playing for a long time laying on your bed?
I definitely think that one can easily fall asleep while playing in this position for a long time. One thing I have come to understand about human body is that immediately it gets too comfortable, there is high propensity for it to shut down and rest. So if one gets in such already sleeping position playing game for a while, there is higher chance of falling asleep.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I prefer lying down while playing on my android phone because it's kind of relaxing. When I'm sitting down my back was kind of aching, that's why I prefer lying down so I could rest my back while playing. Playing for an hour would be exhausting so we should better rest our backs to avoid any complications on our body. We should still take care of our body so we could play our favorites games. We must also rest our eyes because I've experienced my eyes were twitching while playing games for long hours. I thought I'm not going to be able to play again but I just rested my eyes and it went back to normal again. No matter what position you're playing, better take good care of your body.
I totally agree with you that laying down can be very relaxing since you are resting your body and head down in your comfy bed, definitely it's going to be enjoyable. But there always the tendency of sleeping off when you play for long hours don't you agree?

Top Bottom
Hosted By: