Ever worked on a game?

Mar 19, 2018
After spending so much time playing Final Fantasy games, a thought crossed my mind that I should develop a game.Anyone sle had such a crazy idea? Have you ever worked on a game before? What challenges did you face? We're you successful?

HarleyQuinn

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 23, 2017
Well, I'm currently working with a programmer and some members of the community of tripletriadextreme.com to convert the old windows desktop client to a browser client. The main issue we're running into is browser compatibility. The game is mostly workable on the dev server and I can't wait to finally push what's on dev over to the live server.

May 7, 2018
I worked on small games during my learning period. Then, playing games became a real life game. Life started playing games and then I could not concentrate on anything creative. However, I still have some good ideas of creating games and I can apply that in future.

Mar 19, 2018
I worked on small games during my learning period. Then, playing games became a real life game. Life started playing games and then I could not concentrate on anything creative. However, I still have some good ideas of creating games and I can apply that in future.
Be sure to share those ideas though.

Jan 23, 2019
USA
After spending so much time playing Final Fantasy games, a thought crossed my mind that I should develop a game.Anyone sle had such a crazy idea? Have you ever worked on a game before? What challenges did you face? We're you successful?
This is I think the great initiative to start with games. Really a good idea to have, well, Do you have any theme in your mind to start. It needed some programming language to understand that is useful in developing.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: