Do you love it or hate it?

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I don't think anyone who hates FF (but I find the idea ridiculous. Why hate a video game ? )will hang around around the FF-specific forum.
Some gamers opinion would stun you beyond reasoning. Take a look at this particular view about FF 13

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, addiction is a real problem, it's a fact! LOL, thanks for sharing that review @Anachiwo, but it just makes me wonder if @daniel bettridge doesn't has anything better to do, but do write about his dislikes? Kinda seems like envy.

Feb 22, 2018
I had a lot of fun finding each character's ultimate weapon in Final Fantasy X. I think I played it three times.

Dec 21, 2017
That's an extra to FF really @Maestro, not only we get to play, but before playing we can also customize our characters the way we suit best to get the most out of the game.

Feb 22, 2018
I really think FFX was given too much credit cause apart from a few things the game was really bad. The dialogue and voice acting were the worst. I read a some good reviews about the remaster so maybe I'll give that a try.

Oct 24, 2017
I absolutely love FFX. The characters are well depicted, each with their own unique qualities. Tidus is brave, inquisitive and caring and makes a wonderful main character. Another thing I absolutely love about FFX is the game of blitzball. Honestly I also think the captain of the chocobo knights is kinda hot.:p

Dec 21, 2017
I really think FFX was given too much credit cause apart from a few things the game was really bad. The dialogue and voice acting were the worst. I read a some good reviews about the remaster so maybe I'll give that a try.
I don't think it was that bad really. I mean, surely it's not the best version, but I found it pretty good, and the fact that you say you'll give it another try just proves it? :)

May 12, 2018
I love it. Why? If I had to state a reason, I would say it is nostalgia. Gamers who are into Final Fantasy tend to like the one they played as a child or the very first one they played and I would wager most people think FFX was the last Final Fantasy that was remarkable. I am not a big fan of Tidus very much, but the rest of the characters (especially Auron), along with a very original plot made for a great experience. FFX-2 seemed to be turning Yuna into a sex icon, so I could not get past it.

I purchased FF12 and did not like the main character, and the battle system was very slow. I purchased FF13 but I found it so linear and the characters so irredeemably terrible that I couldn’t enjoy it. So really, it is not surprising that FFX is the only one I liked because Square has been dropping the ball for many years. Maybe the FF7 remake will give new life to my enthusiasm.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: